The Student Room Group

College enrolment??

Hi, I'm going to resit Year 12 in a college but because I didn't apply earlier, I am going to go through enrolment. I was wondering what actually happens in enrolment because I'm slightly nervous. I am just going to bring my GCSE results, ID and my AS results. Is it alright if I go to two different enrolments or you can only go to one and that's it?

Any help would be appreciated, thank you so much! ^_^
(edited 9 years ago)
When I enrolled to college (for AS), I had my picture taken first for my ID card. Then I gave them my GCSE results which they put on the system. Afterwards I talked to a teacher about my subject choices and was given my timetable. Finally I had to do this test on a computer. I don't remember what it was for (it was 2 years ago). The enrolment process I went through may or may not be the same as others. It may seem like a daunting process but its nothing to be nervous about :smile:
Good luck!
Original post by LostInStereo123
When I enrolled to college (for AS), I had my picture taken first for my ID card. Then I gave them my GCSE results which they put on the system. Afterwards I talked to a teacher about my subject choices and was given my timetable. Finally I had to do this test on a computer. I don't remember what it was for (it was 2 years ago). The enrolment process I went through may or may not be the same as others. It may seem like a daunting process but its nothing to be nervous about :smile:
Good luck!

Thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest