The Student Room Group

University Of Southampton - Accounting and Finance 2014-2015 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Meme4
Hey guys,

Have people chosen their optional modules yet? I am thinking of choosing Economics for non-economics as oppose to just jumping straight into one of the main economics modules. No point making it harder for myself if there is no reward for doing so, despite getting an A at A Level Maths as required.

Any thoughts?

I want to take Principles of Micrecon and Principles of Macroecon, I fulfill the Maths a-level requirement but for Principles of Micrecon I don't have A-level Economics anyone know if it's still possible for me to take Principles of Microecon rather than Foundations of Micrecon?

Also where do you actually select modules? Could you link me please? Thanks
Reply 21
I chose my modules, Principles of Micro and Macro economics.

The third module choice I was torn between Intro to Entrpreneurship and Managerial decisions. I wonder which one is more intense, the former interests me but not sure how much I could apply it in the context of a job which the latter would be more useful for.

But entrepreneurship as a module might look good in a business school mba application. What did people choose?
Reply 22
Original post by TheEnt
I chose my modules, Principles of Micro and Macro economics.

The third module choice I was torn between Intro to Entrpreneurship and Managerial decisions. I wonder which one is more intense, the former interests me but not sure how much I could apply it in the context of a job which the latter would be more useful for.

But entrepreneurship as a module might look good in a business school mba application. What did people choose?

Hey which halls are you staying at?

I chose intro to economics, organisation and individual and the Information technology one.
Hey everyone,

I just updated the OP with a link to Accounting and Finance connect/stalking page - if you haven't already go connect to see other applicants' grades & offers. Also, if you enter your details it will be really really useful for everyone else making their applications this year.

:woo:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending