The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I got that the second I read it. Suprising, as i'm usually really slow with things like that.

Amusing but the answer was obvious.
Reply 22
See i took it a different way and thought, why the hell would he need sunglasses in the first place?
Reply 23
hehe lol.
I expect it's more likely to catch you out if you hear it rather than read it.
Reply 25
Heard it before, but I still manged to fool my mum with it.
Reply 26
I got it straight away! Go me!

My Mum said it without pausing to think either.

My sister was in thought for a few moments before deciding, 'He pointed to his face because he would have already been wearing them'.

Dummy!
Reply 27
Had to think about that one :tongue:
Kinda obvious but...:banana: :p:
Reply 29
o-e-s-j

worst. iq test. ever.

:smile:
:ditto:
Reply 30
I thought it was a trick question and so the answer would be that he wouldn't need sunglasses since he's blind anyway. Oh well. I've never got 0 on an IQ test before... I think it's time for me to call it a night :p:
Reply 31
AisAis

My sister was in thought for a few moments before deciding, 'He pointed to his face because he would have already been wearing them'.

:frown: I thought the same thing too at first :redface:
That was too easy, even I got it. :proud:
Reply 33
Cindy
That was too easy, even I got it. :proud:
See how the little kids in school do with it :wink:
Hello_Kitty
I got that in about 5 seconds.

Haha, ditto :biggrin:
Am I the only one who's heard that before? Although people do tend to ask me a lot of stuff like that to see if they can trip me up . . . they're still waiting! :p: Although yeah, mostly cos I've heard them before. :rolleyes:

And some blind people wear sunglasses so people don't see their eyes moving randomly . . .
Ok I really am an Idiot
Reply 37
Whey Hey!

I figured out the answer in a couple of seconds.

Me feel smart now me dooooooo! hahaha! :biggrin:
Reply 38
hehe, that's funny.
Profesh
I'd tell you my answer, but I feel suddenly compelled to turn off my computer and call it a night.

I'd tell you my answer, but I can't because I'm blind.

No, wait...

Latest

Trending

Trending