Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Original post by lightningdoritos
Anyone for Maths BSc? :smile:

I applied for that and got a offer on Monday :smile:
Original post by redballoon16
I applied for that and got a offer on Monday :smile:

Well done! What do they want? :smile: I haven't applied yet, will do after half term
Original post by lightningdoritos
Well done! What do they want? :smile: I haven't applied yet, will do after half term

Thanks , :smile: They offered me ABB with a A in maths. (the usual). Good luck with your application :smile:
Original post by redballoon16
Thanks , :smile: They offered me ABB with a A in maths. (the usual). Good luck with your application :smile:

Sounds good! Thanks :smile:
Reply 65
Might possibly do an internship as experience,but I probably wouldn't go abroad just for the sake of going abroad! You?
Original post by Beth2196
I got my email through about that! Is it easy to apply?

really quick and simple ! vine court is my top choice. Have you got an unconditional offer for Liverpool :smile: ?
Reply 67
Original post by SophieLisa96
really quick and simple ! vine court is my top choice. Have you got an unconditional offer for Liverpool :smile: ?

Mine isn't unconditional but they sent an email to ask me to apply for accommodation :smile:
Reply 68
Original post by Shaklad
Hoping to apply for genetics, need an ABB but rang the uni and they said they'd allow me in with my btec in applied sciences sub dip. i went to the open day and the place is so full of life, the people were my main worry but even the locals were so friendly. Didn't do so well in my AS year, Got a C in psych, a D in business, an E in biology and a U in chemistry, hope that won't be a problem for me later on :frown:.

I'm applying for Genetics too! :biggrin: I didn't get as good results in AS - B in Psychology, C in English Lit, D in Biology, and E in Chemistry. But I've got predictions of ABB - so hopefully I get an offer as I've been working so hard this year and have already started revising for my Biology re-sit :smile:
Original post by elmward1996
Applied and got into university this year, but I wasn't satisfied with my grades so decided to take a gap year and retake some exams.

Applying for Law with Business Studies (got an offer for this course last year)-
AS Results stand at: ABBBC
A2 Results are: A*CCC (one of my C grade subjects is being remarked, just waiting to get them back and one is general studies)
Retaking exams in 3 subjects, including AS Sociology (which I'd previously dropped after AS and will be completing at A2 level this year)
Predicted grades for this year: A*AABC (C is in general studies, hence I'm probably not going to bother retaking that...)
Entry Requirements: ABB- received this offer last year

Also applying for: QMUL (Law), Newcastle (Law), Warwick (Law with Business), Northumbria (Law with International Business)

I thought general studies was really easy???

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lozasaurus99
I thought general studies was really easy???

Posted from TSR Mobile

It is, but I did it all in my AS year and ****ed up majorly in one of the A2 exams🙈 after talking to my head of sixth form we both decided that I'll retake it...
Reply 71
I got an email about accommodation but I don't know if I'm choosing Liverpool yet. Should I still apply for it?
Best to apply early! What are you hoping to study? :smile:
Reply 73
Sending off my application tomorrow, applying for History and Politics. Those who have received offers for History/ Politics, what are your predicted grades? Thanks
Original post by ohlookitschloe
Just got an offer for Law :smile:

How long was it between sending your application and receiving your offer? (I'm so impatient🙈)
Reply 75
How long was it between sending your application and receiving your offer? (I'm so impatient🙈)

Same here haha! Just got an email saying they've received my application though so hopefully that's reassuring...
Original post by Dan205
Same here haha! Just got an email saying they've received my application though so hopefully that's reassuring...

Always a good start! What are you applying for?😊
Reply 77
Always a good start! What are you applying for?😊

MBiolSci in genetics,you?
Original post by Dan205
MBiolSci in genetics,you?

I bow down to you- I was never very good at science🙈 and Law, providing all goes well anyway!
Reply 79
I bow down to you- I was never very good at science🙈 and Law, providing all goes well anyway!

Hahaha no idea if I'll even get an offer,but cheers :tongue: what kind of grades d'ya need for law?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending