The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

University of Liverpool Applicants Thread 2015

I am applying to Liverpool Uni for international business with a year industry. What are you guys applying for :biggrin: !! I am currently doing a BTEC but i want hear from both A levels and BTECs

So state the course, entry requirements, predictions, other choices.
Course: International business with a year industry.
BTEC grades: D*D*
Entry requirements: D*DD
Predictions::biggrin: D*D*D* or D*D*D
Other choices: Kent, Chester, MMU and Salford.

Connect to University of Liverpool here! You'll be able to see other applicants' grades and offers. If you enter your details it will be really helpful for other people applying. :h:
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I am also applying for International Business but without a year in industry. I'm doing A level and my AS results were ABC. :smile:

Entry requirements: ABB
Predictions: A*AB
Other choices: Northampton, Birmingham City, Keele and Salford
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 2
I'm applying for Politics :biggrin:

AS results: ABBC
Predictions: AAB
Other Choices: Sheffield, Birmingham, Leeds and currently deciding on my 5th choice.
Reply 3
Mature student here! Currently, I'm studying an access to HE course in engineering. I'm hoping to get into Liverpool uni next year to study aerospace engineering with pilot studies, or avionic systems with pilot studies. I'll be attending an open in the 11th of October.
Reply 4
Applying for Honours Select Politics with Philosophy:
AS results; ABCC
Predicted grades; AAB
Entry requirements; ABB

Also applying to Sheffield, Leeds, Manchester and Man Met for joint honours Politics and Philosophy (hard to find enough unis that do Politics and Philosophy)
Want to apply to liverpool but heard lots of rumours about the city is it rough?
Applied and got into university this year, but I wasn't satisfied with my grades so decided to take a gap year and retake some exams.

Applying for Law with Business Studies (got an offer for this course last year)-
AS Results stand at: ABBBC
A2 Results are: A*CCC
Retaking exams in 4 subjects, including AS Sociology (which I'd previously dropped after AS and will be completing at A2 level this year)
Predicted grades for this year: A*AABC
Entry Requirements: ABB- received this offer last year

Also applying for: QMUL (Law), Newcastle (Law), Warwick (Law with Business), City University London (Law)
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 7
Applied and just got an offer to Study BSc in Geography.
Offer was for ABB
Predicted grades are AAB and an A in EPQ
Other choices are Newcastle, Kings College London, Swansea and Bangor
Reply 8
Hello :biggrin:,
Nice to hear someone is doing international business as well :biggrin: I can not wait its going to be such a interesting degree. good luck :biggrin:
Original post by Marie_King
I am also applying for International Business but without a year in industry. I'm doing A level and my AS results were ABC. :smile:

Predictions: A*AB
Other choices: Northampton, Birmingham City, Keele and Salford
Reply 9
I don't live in the city but I do study in Liverpool. From my experience the city is amazing there loads of cafes, bars and restaurants and the university is good as well. There are parts of the city that are rough but they are located far from the campus.
Original post by hdaindak
Want to apply to liverpool but heard lots of rumours about the city is it rough?
Reply 10
:biggrin: Goood luck everyone this year ^^
Reply 11
Has anybody sent off their applications yet? Hoping to get mine out before the end of this week.
Sent my application out yesterday and just got my offer! ABB to study English and Criminology. I'm targeted A*A*A so it's looking hopeful. :smile:
Reply 13
Hoping to send mine this week or next week xD
I got my offer last year for Music but deferred it for September 2015, got the grades so definitely going to Liverpool! However I asked to change my course to Business Management, and they said yes ! Happy days :smile: Anyone planning on applying for business this year?
Hello,
I've already applied to University of Liverpool for Computing :smile:
Reply 16
My head of year finally sent off my UCAS today :biggrin:
Reply 17
Applying to Liverpool for MBiolSci for Biological Sciences, really excited as this was my favourite uni!
Course entry requirements are ABB
My AS grades from last year were AACC and an A in Maths A2. Predicted grades for this year overall are AABB do you think I could get an offer??
Original post by hdaindak

I know someone whos at Liverpool Uni, i've visited them a few times and it doesnt seem rough at all! Lovely city, lots of bars, clubs, restaurants, shops etc. and everyone is really friendly :smile:
Im applying for LLB Law, Entry requirements are ABB :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest