Keele University
Keele

Liberty Court 2014/2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by C0nfused_Student
I think they are all single beds, but i would double check

Posted from TSR Mobile

From the few picture I've seen it seems that way, going to ring them tomorrow and ask. Just thinking because need to buy bedding.
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Original post by MattDrane
From the few picture I've seen it seems that way, going to ring them tomorrow and ask. Just thinking because need to buy bedding.

Yeah, I think I'm going to get one of those packs that they offer so i have all my bedding etc there already

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
Yeah, I think I'm going to get one of those packs that they offer so i have all my bedding etc there already

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I heard about that, might look into it.
I'm a bit worried (Was looking forward to being able to being able to sleep in a bit later and go back to my room between classes if I wanted to). It does have upsides though, I think it is a bit cheaper, free bus pass, right next to the train station and its less than a mile away from a morrisons local. It evens out for me because I have to get the train to work, but I am a little bit disappointed.

It's also about a 15 minute walk to the City Centre (Hanley) and the bus stop is just outside! There is also a Sainsbury's a short bus ride away in Stoke.
Hi all,

We do get some concerns from students once they hear they aren't on campus, however we have found that living at Liberty Court is seen as a more atrractiev option, it's closer to shops, nightlife etc and the bus ride is pretty straightforward into Uni. You'll also be living with a lot of other Keele first years so won't miss out on any of the freshers fun!

All the best

Paul
Does anyone know what kind of hob we get in the kitchen? Don't want to be buying the wrong pots and pans :s
It's a normal electric hob, no special pans needed :smile:
Original post by Lauren.A.W
It's a normal electric hob, no special pans needed :smile:

Thank you :smile:
A really strange and random question... But what is the fridge/freezer situation? Like what type/how big/how is it usually shared?

Posted from TSR Mobile
4 draws in the freezer 3 shelves and 2 draws in the fridge, usually shared by 4 so it works out ok.
4 draws in the freezer 3 shelves and 2 draws in the fridge, usually shared by 4 so it works out ok.

Thanks!
Was looking at the photos on the Facebook page and could only see what looked like an under counter fridge so was a little worried sharing that between 4 people haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
It is an undercounted fridge but I've lived there 2 years and never had any issues. The one guy I knew who had issues got given a fridge for his room so you don't have to worry. I'm heading up there tomorrow so will add more photos to the Facebook group :smile:
Is anyone in Block B??
Original post by charlotte139
Is anyone in Block B??

I should be in b 11 :smile:
Is anyone in Block B??

How did you find out your block?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 35
Is anyone in Block B??

How did you find out what Block you're in?

If you are a first year applicant, they won't tell you untiil you arrive. I don't know whether it's different for those who have applied via Keele but they are still sorting out the room allocations based on people's preferences and whatnot.

I am in K block!

How did you find out your block?

Posted from TSR Mobile

They tell you after you have booked and completed everything, they will email you. I am first year and I got mine through (:
I should be in b 11 :smile:

I'm in Block B Flat 31 :smile:
Does anybody know if we are we allowed to bring fairy lights ?:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest