The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Enrolment

Right well, today is the day that enrolment can commence!

I just enroled, was simple enough but am a bit dissapointed... i thought something exciting would happen, like i would get access to my official timetable as promised in my NOC induction pack. Will i get that sort of stuff through the post, or is there somewhere i can log in now to view that sort of information online?

Lou
xxx
I wonder what I must do after entering through clearing
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Reply 2
ummmm.. how do i enrol... it won't accept my term time address, because i don't yet know my room/flat number.
Kateykate
ummmm.. how do i enrol... it won't accept my term time address, because i don't yet know my room/flat number.

I left it all blank, i think they fill it in later.
Reply 4
Yeah I enrolled as well :smile:
I cant seem to see my timetable .. do they send it in the post or email it to your inbox?
Reply 5
Thanks for the link PQ- unfortunately it won't work for us for a while as we have to wait until "the next weekday morning" before we can access our information but at least i know where to go to view it now!

Lou
xxx
Reply 6
sparkly_tiara
Thanks for the link PQ- unfortunately it won't work for us for a while as we have to wait until "the next weekday morning" before we can access our information but at least i know where to go to view it now!

Frustrating isn't it when we have to wait a day? Well I think so, but then again I'm just excited easily!

It all feels so official now we have our soton email addresses!

*happy*
Reply 7
I've been checking out SUSSED, and it shows things like past exam papers. Woah. Those freaked me out. Looks like I'll be working HARD this term! Even though I've only got 2 days of lectures timetabled.. I imagine I pick up other modules too?
Does anyone know if I must contact Soton or just wait for the details needed to enroll? Was told I would get an enrollment pack some time soon where I must select courses etc
PQ
Have you got any letters with a student ID number on?

Should start with 21XXXXXX ?

No all I have received is an AS12 letter and a change to UCAS status. Not received any offical mail from Soton (only the information I picked up on my open day)
Reply 10
I cannot enrol without any accomodation cause then i dont have a term time address. I was told to wait 2 weeks for accommodation. SO....is there a deadline by which i must enrol?
Reply 11
I just pretended i was in flat 1 of south hill and will change it when i find out my number. Hopefully that wont cause problems. I had to ring up for my student ID a while ago cos i didnt know what it was. But apparently its on the welcome pack letter. I will have to wait till tuesday to access it cos it takes one working day.
Should I ring up about my student number or just wait for the welcome pack they promised me in the next few weeks?
Reply 13
Call the SSC at 44 (0) 23 8059 9599 or just email them at [email protected]. Thats what I did and thats how i got my number!