The Student Room Group

Share your remarking successes (or failures...)

Haven't seen one of these yet, so I've decided to start one!

anyone getting remarks?
I'm doing it for Edexcel government and politics. Got 2 D's when all my past paper work and previous work was a high A.
I'm planning on getting a remark on a history paper, the park was a very low B when all my work has been a high A mark and I felt the exam went well, the essay was a similar quality to ones I have had As on.
Reply 2
Im getting my law and english literature papers remarked by AQA - all my previous work was at an A grade standard but for some reason i only managed to get ABB in my results :/ Ive still be given an unconditional offer from UoM for Law this september :P Does anyone know if we should let the uni know that I'm getting my papers remarked for a higher grade or does it not matter as I've already got into uni?
I had my results of AQA English literature (struggle for identity) back on Thursday. I have a D in the exam which was unexpected considering I had an A in coursework and As and Bs in all recent past papers. This left me with a C overall making the decision to drop English unfortunately obvious. My English teacher has recalled my paper so there is a chance it could be remarked. I know others at my school achieved less in this exam then expected and wondered if this pattern occurs around the country (mainly to make me feel better !) .
Original post by katelmreynolds
I had my results of AQA English literature (struggle for identity) back on Thursday. I have a D in the exam which was unexpected considering I had an A in coursework and As and Bs in all recent past papers. This left me with a C overall making the decision to drop English unfortunately obvious. My English teacher has recalled my paper so there is a chance it could be remarked. I know others at my school achieved less in this exam then expected and wondered if this pattern occurs around the country (mainly to make me feel better !) .

I did English Lit and Lang A and I got a D in my exam too! My coursework was also an A and I got similar grades to you in all of my mocks. I was so shocked! D:
Hey guys,

Im planning to get a remark on my chemistry paper, got a C whereas in all my lessons I was getting As. Also, my overall UMS in chem is 1 mark off a B.

Any idea when we get our remarks back?

Quick Reply

Latest