Original post by Little Tail Chaser
Happy birthday to meeee #devilchild

Posted from TSR Mobile

#deviladult*

Happy birthday, you're old now bleurgh
Original post by Bude8
The Unity PC specs man... They're higher than Snoop Dogg

D:
My laptop needs an upgrade. Having to get all next gen games on pc because I refuse to pay for an xbox 1 until my laptop completely dies
It just about handled bio shock infinite

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by L'Evil Fish
That the one from last week?

Yup, from 23rd Oct. But I'm not actually sure how significant the numbers are, and whether or not the impact will be big.
Original post by Bude8
Yup, from 23rd Oct. But I'm not actually sure how significant the numbers are, and whether or not the impact will be big.

Won't make a difference.

Basically those who wouldn't have got into Cambridge anyway decided not to apply in the first place due to the rise in entry requirements.

It just means less applicants, but they're the ones who realistically stand a chance.
Won't make a difference.

Basically those who wouldn't have got into Cambridge anyway decided not to apply in the first place due to the rise in entry requirements.

It just means less applicants, but they're the ones who realistically stand a chance.

Figured as much. Some of the comments in the article though - "Excellent news for my daughter. The less time they spend interviewing less able candidates the better."

:lol:
Original post by Bude8
Figured as much. Some of the comments in the article though - "Excellent news for my daughter. The less time they spend interviewing less able candidates the better."

:lol:

Hahaha that's hilarious

Might read the comments now.
Edit: can't see them? :frown:
(edited 9 years ago)
Hahaha that's hilarious

Might read the comments now.

I can't tell if people are trolling; a newspaper website doesn't seem like the sort of place they'd lurk around :lol:
Original post by Bude8
I can't tell if people are trolling; a newspaper website doesn't seem like the sort of place they'd lurk around :lol:

I can't find the comments.

I think websites like that, do have some trolls but also some old fashioned people who've found the Internet :tongue:
Guys from my dad's university came first on the International Maths Challenge :biggrin: (he studied in Israel) http://www.imc-math.org.uk/imc2014/imc2014-teams.html So much hype over Oxbridge/Imperial, but this does prove that World Rankings for subjects prove nothing!
Original post by The Clockwork Apple
Guys from my dad's university came first on the International Maths Challenge :biggrin: (he studied in Israel) http://www.imc-math.org.uk/imc2014/imc2014-teams.html So much hype over Oxbridge/Imperial, but this does prove that World Rankings for subjects prove nothing!

Very bold claim you're making there. The underlying assumption here is that the higher the World Ranking a university has, the better it should perform in the IMC. Not a very reasonable assumption to make to be honest.
Original post by The Clockwork Apple

I object to your sample size :mmm:

(not that I care much for rankings)
Guys i need help

For as level i achieved AAB (i droppd my 4th AS). Will it be realistically possible for me to achieve atleast AAA for a-levels?

Im just a bit concerned because im finding some a2 questions in past papers quite hard.

I do biology, chemistry and religous studies

Thanks
Original post by Miladrises
Guys i need help

For as level i achieved AAB (i droppd my 4th AS). Will it be realistically possible for me to achieve atleast AAA for a-levels?

Im just a bit concerned because im finding some a2 questions in past papers quite hard.

I do biology, chemistry and religous studies

Thanks

If it was a low B you may have to work pretty hard to get it, but if it was a medium/high B then it's possible, you've just gotta work for it I guess
Which subject was the B, if you don't mind me asking?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Fuenciado
If it was a low B you may have to work pretty hard to get it, but if it was a medium/high B then it's possible, you've just gotta work for it I guess
Which subject was the B, if you don't mind me asking?

Posted from TSR Mobile

B was in religous studies. It was a mid B (75%) and i will be retaking one of the modules to get that B to an A
Original post by Elm Tree
Bruh, no one is taking any organs out of my body when I die :s-smilie:

Fair enough, it's your body, your choice! :-)
Original post by Miladrises
B was in religous studies. It was a mid B (75%) and i will be retaking one of the modules to get that B to an A

Then it is definitely possible to achieve, just gotta work (but then that's the case for all A levels really)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest