The Student Room Group

Confused. Long. Help me.

I'm only posting anonymously incase said person sees this or one of their friends do.
I'm 16. Living in London. I met a girl, 'Katie' in March. Long story short, I only met her because someone noticed I was depressed and invited me to join her and her friends out. The next day, I met Katie. Throughout exam periods, she was so worried and I would help her with studying and try keeping her positive. It was like a battle but I didn't give up. I've never felt anything for her, and I never did consider it. Remember, it hasn't even been 6 months yet and she attended a different school. Yet we got on like a house on fire using Whatsapp and we become great friends. This summer, we've done a little more, e.g, going cinema, looking for jobs and the other day, we did something I didn't expect. She told me we should do something, so I jokingly suggested going to my Dad's restaurant all the way in South-West London. She said yes. I couldn't believe it, but we ended up travelling to Kingston, looking around the shops and going to my Dad's. Again, nothing is going on with us, he thought so, my brother does, I reckon my mum does and I'm sure others do. We had a great day, joking around, talking, it was a long day. When we got home, she sent me a text saying 'Thanks for making me happen'.
The thing is, I'm kinda 'afraid' of any relationships, the girl I liked before? That was a crush, I honestly barely knew her but I liked her so much. It was a stupid decision but it happened. Either way, its put me off for a long long time. Katie is a muslim girl, yet she is really 'loose' and she even told me that religion isn't huge for her. But I know this is hard. When we were travelling, I noticed just how pretty she is and it really shocked me, I was really shocked. I won't lie, I have many friends, but little 'real' friends. I text her everyday, help with her problems and do m best to make her happy. For her birthday, I even got her a gift. Its crazy, when I look at it now, I realise that the things I do are not things friends do. When I got home, I was really 'happy' but when I went to sleep, I couldn't stop thinking of her. I thought it was just because I had a fun day. No harm. I also told her I want to print some pictures, she said I could and I noticed she included one of just herself. For me? I don't know, it might just be nothing but I find that strange. All of yesterday she was also on my mind, and when I went to bed, I found myself praying to God that its nothing. I'm so scared of the idea of it, this girl is beyond amazing, she truly makes me feel happy. But I don't know whether I've just stumbled upon a great friend, or something even more. I just don't know, today, I feel sick in my stomach, and the last time I felt that? I liked someone. I'm hoping its a coincidence. I really don't know how I feel, but its making me feel sick :frown:
Reply 1
'Thanks for making me happy' sorry.
Right, First of all, a girl likes me as well (i think) and she is nice too. If you have known her this long, surly you would have thought about this before? Sort of ' what would i say if she was to ask me out?' BUT i think if you are getting along with her really well, Try it! There is nothing wrong with saying to a girl 'can we see how things go?' and then say im ready to her. You have to have that connection with her! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
FTB.

Remember, 2 in the pink, 1 in the stink.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending