The Liverpool FC Thread XII

Scroll to see replies

That'll do nicely, Sterling job :smile:
main mans on
Inb4 injury
Sturridge!!!
Sturridge!! :biggrin:
There we go!!!!!!
Sturridge comes back from a long injury anf scores xD.
****ing love sturridge
Sturridge must feel like an absolute don.
How many people doubted him on his return?

Not saying he's gonna score every game but this a bloody good start to make people shut up.
Ibe did well there, almost scored a clone goal of Sturridge.
Imagine being balotelli right now, Sturridge can come on and score within 10 minutes and you can't score after 12 games LOL
Original post by jshep000
Imagine being balotelli right now, Sturridge can come on and score within 10 minutes and you can't score after 12 games LOL

I was just thinking this! He must be sat there like "Oh **** life".
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
I was just thinking this! He must be sat there like "Oh **** life".

Don't think he'll be getting another game at liverpool again imo:biggrin: Just shows how shocking he is and his lack of effort that he puts in the game I guess:tongue:
Original post by Lúcio
How many people doubted him on his return?

Not saying he's gonna score every game but this a bloody good start to make people shut up.

You said 'he might not do much' just up this page, clearly you were the most positive of Liverpool fans about his return.
Sturridge back, clean sheet, two goals, 3 points, up one position.

I'll take that :smile:
Original post by KFC Buffet
You said 'he might not do much' just up this page, clearly you were the most positive of Liverpool fans about his return.

There's a big difference between entertaining the possibility he'll have a slow start, and wholeheartedly doubting him.

I always believed his introduction would raise and complete our team.
You merely always need to find something to try to call me out on.

Good job big boy :smile:
Original post by Mackay
Would be really surprised if we came out of tomorrow with three points if I'm honest.

negative ****
Original post by The.Joker
I wouldn't be surprised if we drew today and I expect the game to be a low scoring one.

Have more faith
Original post by Lúcio
It won't be an easy game today,

I obviously wouldn't be happy with a draw either, but a loss today would be absolutely catastrophic.

lol

It's West Ham at home, not a ****ing showdown at the Allianz. We've been on fire for more than a month and have generally been improving for the last 18 games, with a formation that's perfect for us, and a returning striker that a) notably hits the ground running, b) is near world class, and c) is perfect for our system. And we've been great defensively for the last month too.
In terms of overall shape it was one of the best I've seen from Liverpool for a long time.

Defence looked very solid. Henderson and Lucas are a quality partnership in midfield. Coutinho and Sterling just look fantastic. Sakho is a brilliant defender too.

It's rare you see 3 at the back succeed, but you got to say it's paying off very well at the moment for Liverpool.

This is the result which means I still think Liverpool can get top 4 again now - as long as Sturridge remains fit. Feel if Sturridge misses more games that you will get games like this ending in 0-0 too much as there aren't enough goals in the side. But defensively and with Sturridge back attacking wise, can see Liverpool finishing the season strongly.

Gerrard wasn't missed at all tbh.

You have to credit the manager. Completely turned it around after the Palace results. Look at the clean sheets since, and the results. Excellent.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest