The Student Room Group

this guy has never failed a drugs test...

(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Oh lord, that is disgusting. I feel sick just looking at those pictures. :shock:
I'd imagine he'd have serious chafing issues, but then he looks so oily his limbs must slide across his body like only the finest non stick frying pan.
Reply 4
what the hell is he wearing in the first pic? :s-smilie:
Reply 5
one word. creepy.
His shoulders bother me the most! It looks like a normal sized person is just growing out of this massive body! :lolwut:
Reply 8
Original post by Sicaspeak
His shoulders bother me the most! It looks like a normal sized person is just growing out of this massive body! :lolwut:

his shoulders are amazing :smile:))

Introducing... Human Hulk
Original post by Sicaspeak

Yeahhhhh

Those are his trapezius muscles
Do women go for this type of man, generally? Seriously considering becoming this muscular.
Reply 12
That's true, however, he hasn't been test either. Ronnie Coleman never took part in tested bodybuilding events.
Reply 13
Original post by Autistic Merit
Do women go for this type of man, generally? Seriously considering becoming this muscular.

lol
90% of all pro athletes are on ped's, let alone IFBB pro bodybuilders, drugs tests in sports = IQ tests essentially

Don't do it! :unimpressed:
Reply 16

You can try, but it won't happen.
Original post by littlejellybird
Don't do it! :unimpressed:

Just sick of being skinny but too lazy to do anything about it either! I need to get off TSR! :pierre:
Just sick of being skinny but too lazy to do anything about it either! I need to get off TSR! :pierre:

Just get your skinny ass off TSR and gym but skip the steroids :tongue:
I wonder where he buys his clothes...

Quick Reply

Latest