The Student Room Group

#Ferguson

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tai Ga
boy did you even read what I wrote? :lolwut:

Strong rebuttal.

Yes, you said the officer should be punished, he hasn't even been found to have done anything legally wrong, what a stupid post.
Reply 61
Original post by Yi-Ge-Ningderen
Yes, you said the officer should be punished, he hasn't even been found to have done anything legally wrong, what a stupid post.

ok.
Reply 62
Original post by OMG TOOTHBRUSH
Regarding the 'witness' reports and why I put witness in quotes: "Still in his car, the officer grabs Brown by his neck, Johnson said. Brown tries to pull away, but the officer keeps pulling Brown toward him, he said."
Do you think it's plausible that a policeman was able to reach out his car window and grab a 6'4" 300 lb man by the neck and pull him towards him?

It was an SUV

Michael’s body jerked as if he were hit,” Mitchell said. Then he turns around and put his hands up, and the officer continued to walk up on him and shoot him, until he goes all the way down to the ground.”

"According to Johnson, Wilson exited the vehicle, after which he fired a second shot, striking Brown in the back."

It's an easy mistake to make. But the remaining evidence so far, suggests that Wilson shot at Michael Brown as he was running away. Including the near by resident who live tweeted the events as it took place

http://www.vox.com/2014/8/15/6007155/did-this-ferguson-resident-live-tweet-michael-browns-killing

There would be no reason for him to lie.
These were the witness reports the media were all using straight after the shooting, saying that Michael was shot in the back. The coroners' reports show he wasn't.

I understand why you are upset by this but to say that witnesses are liars is a bit of an exaggeration. From their distance, it would be hard to determine when/if the respective fired bullets actually penetrated Michael. What is not hard to determine is that Michael was running away after shots were fired.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending