The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Warrington Campus Manchester Hall

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Here is the Manchester Halls Facebook group for anyone that hasn't joined it yet https://www.facebook.com/groups/549164355213238/
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 41
Original post by kerry_r
I'm on the ground floor :smile: add me on facebook- kerry ritchie, bit random but its a picture of me with a kangaroo haha

Yay im on the ground floor too :-) what u studying pal :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by amisharma
Guys i emailed Chester and they said that my room is an en suite but im so confused cause my offer says its an single standard small room so idk.. Haha thanks hes a semi pro coach for a soccer team which is pretty cool :-)

Hey Amisha! I'm already a student at UoC Warrington Campus and Manchester Hall ground floor rooms are all ensuite. The rest of Manchester Hall is shared bathrooms. Hoping this puts your mind at rest now! :biggrin:

Amy x
Reply 43
Original post by Aimsss_x
Hey Amisha! I'm already a student at UoC Warrington Campus and Manchester Hall ground floor rooms are all ensuite. The rest of Manchester Hall is shared bathrooms. Hoping this puts your mind at rest now! :biggrin:

Amy x

Hi Amy thank you thank you! You are a queen, hopefully I'll see you at uni :-) x
Hello, I'm staying in Newton Hall but I really need to swap!!

So if anyone here wants to do that then let me know, it'd be hugely appreciated haha!

I'm studying Events Management and Radio Production by the way aha!
Hi I'm in Manchester Hall on the ground floor. See you all on the 28th Sept.
Reply 46
hi! Im on the ground floor too :-)
Reply 47
Original post by HenryTJO11
Hi I'm in Manchester Hall on the ground floor. See you all on the 28th Sept.

Welcome to the club :biggrin: lol
Most people are on the ground floor:frown: haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just got a new offer.. I am now going into Manchester Hall!
Sweet! Whereabouts are you?
What are the rules on having your own desk chair and other furniture in the rooms?
Reply 52
Original post by JackBLomax
Just got a new offer.. I am now going into Manchester Hall!

What floor are you on?
Original post by oneshane
What floor are you on?

First floor!
Reply 54
Original post by JackBLomax
First floor!

Im on the second floor
Original post by HenryTJO11
What are the rules on having your own desk chair and other furniture in the rooms?

Probably fine. The desk chairs are pretty comfy and I personally only used mine when we ran out of seats at predrinks :rolleyes: but if you want to bring it, maybe ring the accommodation office and ask to be sure.
Reply 56
Hey there! I'm gonna be in Manchester Halls too, I thought I'd attempt to get to know people to make it an easier move aha!

My name's Caitlyn.
Reply 57
Original post by CaitlynH
Hey there! I'm gonna be in Manchester Halls too, I thought I'd attempt to get to know people to make it an easier move aha!

My name's Caitlyn.

Hey what floor are you on and what are you studying? :smile:
Reply 58
Original post by oneshane
Hey what floor are you on and what are you studying? :smile:

I'm on the third floor and will be studying TV production and Commercial Music Production. :smile:
Reply 59
Original post by CaitlynH
I'm on the third floor and will be studying TV production and Commercial Music Production. :smile:

Oh cool im on the second floor im studying Digital Photography and Film studies

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending