The Student Room Group
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

Anybody studying law 2014?

Sorry if there is already a thread for this but haven't found it. Anybody studying law or staying in GMS Bowder Court Block BB floor 2? Haven't found anyone doing law yet and only 1 person in my accommodation block!
Reply 1
Hey, am doing law, but am going to be in second year so not quite a fresher. I'll be at GMS Shirley Lodge so if you need any help feel free to get in touch :smile:
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website
Hey, studying law too but I'm going to be at Nixon Court, Block D
I've found like 3 people in my block and a handful of law students, where is everyone tsch
Reply 4
I'm studying law, but I'm in John Foster
Reply 5
Hi, just wondering if you did live in shirley lodge last year and if so what is it like? I have been put there for this year coming but can't find much info on it at all!
Reply 6
Original post by kj100
Hey, am doing law, but am going to be in second year so not quite a fresher. I'll be at GMS Shirley Lodge so if you need any help feel free to get in touch :smile:

Hi, just wondering if you did live in shirley lodge last year and if so what is it like? I have been put there for this year coming but can't find much info on it at all!
Reply 7
Original post by Hello123*

There's four bedrooms, all girls with one bathroom and one toilet.It's very close to the main bus stop which is very convenient. It's not the most modern kitchen but it's not too bad and the rooms are really big so that's a bonus :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending