The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Montague Burton 2014 entry

Been looking for this thread, and thought that i should create one instead. I'm from Botswana going to do Acc&Finance(undergrad) looking for others who will be living in Montague, Block N

Scroll to see replies

Just received my offer for Monty Burton as well, a lot earlier than I expected! Anyone else in Block B?
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
I'm studying Communication and Media, and I'm from London and I'm gonna be living in Montague, Block N.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by krynelle
I'm studying Communication and Media, and I'm from London and I'm gonna be living in Montague, Block N.

Guess we will be in the same block....
Reply 4
I'm in block B, doing Sociology and French
Reply 5
I'm in Block B too, doing Maths

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
which flat are you in?
Reply 7
Original post by nina_mak
which flat are you in?

Flat 3 I think, & you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by oliviaj28
Flat 3 I think, & you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

flat 1, struggling to find many other people in block B :frown:
Reply 9
Yeah I haven't seen any other posts about block B 😰

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
I'm in Block B! I'm in B1.32 :smile: anyone in the same flat?
Reply 11

Which flat are you going to be staying in?
I'm in Montague Burton Block G, studying sociology. Anyone else in Block G?
Anyone in Block F
Reply 14
Original post by RasRama
Which flat are you going to be staying in?

N3, flat 1 :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Does anyone know what size the beds are? From pictures I've seen I just presumed they were single but then the website says (under the 'my room section') all rooms are 4ft beds (small double).

I'm not sure whether this is just a typo as everyone I have spoken to thought they were single beds too?! Unless they have changed all the beds over the summer?

I'm block D by the way :smile: xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Giraffe12
Does anyone know what size the beds are? From pictures I've seen I just presumed they were single but then the website says (under the 'my room section') all rooms are 4ft beds (small double).

I'm not sure whether this is just a typo as everyone I have spoken to thought they were single beds too?! Unless they have changed all the beds over the summer?

I'm block D by the way :smile: xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi

Just checked and apologies, that was an error on the website - they are all single beds.

Sian
Accommodation Office
Reply 17
I'm a postgraduate and have been allocated Block K. Can anyone tell me if that's an exclusively postgrad block?
Reply 18
N3, flat 1 :smile:

I'm in N2 Flat 1
Reply 19
I'm also Block N. I'm in N1 Flat 3 studying Civil and Structural Engineering :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest