The Student Room Group

A2 Predictions

Hey guys, just wondering if in your opinion a teacher is likely to predict me an A grade in A2 English literature, if I have an 145/180 UMS (B) at AS which is 80%?
Yes, teachers tend to predict +1 grade to your AS results, unless they're incredibly stingy, in which they may just stick to your AS grade
Reply 2
Original post by DanHunter96
Hey guys, just wondering if in your opinion a teacher is likely to predict me an A grade in A2 English literature, if I have an 145/180 UMS (B) at AS which is 80%?

If your teacher is kind. Yes.
Most predict you one above your AS grade.
Reply 3

I'd say you could persuade them to predict you an A.
Reply 4
I thought 80% was usually an A anyways?

80% is borderline A, so if you weren't predicted an A I would be very surprised.
Reply 6

Original post by LeFailFish
80% is borderline A, so if you weren't predicted an A I would be very surprised.

Terribly sorry! My maths never was any good, I actually good 72% which is significant different!
As long as the one grade plus still stands I'm not too worried, plus I'm planning to res the exam anyway :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest