The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Early childhood

Hi is anyone studying early childhood in chester riverside? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

I am! I'm trying to find others that are as well! I can't find anyone at the moment! :frown:
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
I am :smile: x
So happy I'm finding people that are doing the same course haha! X
Yeaah it's good :smile: haha x
Are you going to stay in the halls or are you commuting everyday? X
Staying in halls wbu? X
Same! But I haven't heard anything about the accommodation yet x
I have :smile: I'm staying in bache hall, found no one else staying there yet lol x
When did you hear about where your staying? Is that near riverside? I'm worried now cause I haven't heard anything haha x
I heard on Friday, and na it's like one of the furthest away :/ and they said you have to give it like 2 weeks haha xx
Aw that's crap that it's the furthest away! .. I hope they try and group us together so we have people to travel to the campus with haha! Xx
I no it's a bit annoying! But the walk will be good as long as it ain't raining :tongue: yeaah same I would like at least one person that we could travel with! Xx
Yeah, I thought that we would be placed near the riverside campus tbh, but like you say it'll be a good walk haha :smile: .. I hope I get in the accommodation now haha! .. I've been looking on Facebook for people doing this course as well and I haven't found anyone yet!! Xx
Yeaah that's what I thought! But apparently not :tongue: and I hope you do too! And oh no :/ that's not good there must be some people lol xx
I can't find anyone doing this course :L I've seen people posting about other courses but no posts about this one :frown: xx
I no it's really annoying :frown: xx
I know, I wonder how many of us there are actually doing this course haha xx
Reply 18
Hi I'm studying early childhood at riverside ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
No 😔 couldn't find any ! Really gutted about it but I'm renting a nice little flat next to riverside 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending