The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Social work at Warrington?

Hi is anyone else studying social work at Warrington campus? I'm also in Manchester halls :-)
be nice to talk to a few people before we actually start? X
Reply 1
I'm doing social work in september. I'm not living in though, I live (kind of) local and have a small baby but still hoping to make a few nights of freshers!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by kadie1990
I'm doing social work in september. I'm not living in though, I live (kind of) local and have a small baby but still hoping to make a few nights of freshers!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Great! I'm glad to finally meet someone! Soooo nervous!
Reply 3
Me too. I'm a 'mature' student (only 24) so nervous about everything! Where r you moving from & have you come straight from college? X I did night school 2012/13 & deferred uni 2013 to this year so feel like iv forgotten everything!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by kadie1990
Me too. I'm a 'mature' student (only 24) so nervous about everything! Where r you moving from & have you come straight from college? X I did night school 2012/13 & deferred uni 2013 to this year so feel like iv forgotten everything!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep I've come straight from college so only 18 :smile: I'm moving from barnsley so no too far. Looking forward to it now :biggrin: x
Reply 5
Yeah me too! Are you going to one of the DBS signing sessions? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
I'm starting social work in September.. So nervous, especially for freshers.. I won't be living in cause I live down the road but still want to meet some new people :smile: x
Reply 7
Original post by BobbiP
I'm starting social work in September.. So nervous, especially for freshers.. I won't be living in cause I live down the road but still want to meet some new people :smile: x

Can't believe it's only a week away. Are you going to the induction week?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest