The Student Room Group

HM Passport Office (Grade 1/Grade 3?)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Snoopyuk33
It will depend on what position you are applying there are po1 or po3

oh right is there any jobs like this in london? what website did you guys use to apply? can you link me it please thank you.
You should check the H&M passport office website, but I'm sure the applications in London for those positions are all closed now
Reply 82
You should check the H&M passport office website, but I'm sure the applications in London for those positions are all closed now

ah man i'll look out for it they might open it back up soon thank for your help mate! :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 83
Has anyone heard back from the PO3 interviews as yet too for London ? They have said this week, but I expect a gradual release of the outcome.Still waiting, and with me it is 50-50 I guess. I think it largely depends not only on what you say on the day of interview but also on who the interviewing officers are really!
Has anyone else been invited for a telephone interview for the positions at Newport, South Wales?

I received an email this morning inviting me, yay etc., so clicked on the link to go and book a time slot which took me to PricewaterhouseCoopers graduate recruitment website.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by lere
Has anyone heard back from the PO3 interviews as yet too for London ? They have said this week, but I expect a gradual release of the outcome.Still waiting, and with me it is 50-50 I guess. I think it largely depends not only on what you say on the day of interview but also on who the interviewing officers are really!

Hi Lere,
I had my interview for PO3 in London as well and still waiting for an outcome, I would guess tomorrow or Friday they hopefully start to let everybody knows!! Good luck and fingers crossed! Ps. I feel like 50-50 too very difficult to know
Original post by SammyTo89
Hi all, I'm new to this and I have a question that may sound stupid but it's bugging me.

I've applied for the PO3 Examiner Passport officer job, application accepted and have scheduled for my 1st interview. My role required me to have 5 GCSE at grade A-C, now here's the problem. Before the application I thought I probably don't need all 5 GCSE that I don't have since i have a 2nd class degree and they would accept it since it worths more UCAS point. But now I'm not sure, I don't wanna go all the way for an interview to be told it's not possible. So you think they will be aright with it?

Yes, it should be fine (and when requested, you just need to bring your degree-certificate to be verified/photo-copied)

Good luck m8:smile:
@BMoiz_

I too got recommended for a conditional offer at Liverpool HMPO on Monday the 3rd. Submitted all my forms and stuff on the Tuesday so just waiting for a further response such as a starting date. Could potentially be work buddies :tongue:

Hopefully all you guys will hear back sharpish. Good luck! :]
Hello.
I was just reading through the email inviting me to an interview and have only just realised that it says that they would send some reminders over the coming days detailing the documents that I should bring to the interview.
However I didn't receive any subsequent emails and the inteview is tomorrow. For those who have already attended an interview, did you receive any emails asking you to bring specific documents and was it neccessary to take any documents with you?

Thanks!
Original post by yellowjacket
Hello.
I was just reading through the email inviting me to an interview and have only just realised that it says that they would send some reminders over the coming days detailing the documents that I should bring to the interview.
However I didn't receive any subsequent emails and the inteview is tomorrow. For those who have already attended an interview, did you receive any emails asking you to bring specific documents and was it neccessary to take any documents with you?

Thanks!

Hi
I received two reminders before the date, it's very important you take those docs they wanted to see them before I had my interview i took my passport, national insurance number card and they want to see two docs with your name and address, I took a bank statement and a credit card statement they can't be no more than 3 months old, in one of the reminders they asked me not only to take the originals but also copies and and they asked me to arrived 15 mins before the time of my interview

Best of luck
Hi
I received two reminders before the date, it's very important you take those docs they wanted to see them before I had my interview i took my passport, national insurance number card and they want to see two docs with your name and address, I took a bank statement and a credit card statement they can't be no more than 3 months old, in one of the reminders they asked me not only to take the originals but also copies and and they asked me to arrived 15 mins before the time of my interview

Best of luck

Thanks! It does seem strange that I didn't receive any reminders if you and others did. Anyway I'll take the documents you recommend along with photocopies and hopefully that will be ok. Thanks again :smile:
Reply 91
@Snoopyuk33

Hello,

Did u get a response for the PO3 ??? I'm still waiting..it seems forever :s-smilie:

xx
Original post by VGN
@Snoopyuk33

Hello,

Did u get a response for the PO3 ??? I'm still waiting..it seems forever :s-smilie:

xx

Good Afternoon,
Thank you for your interest for the role at Her Majesty's Passport Office and attending an interview.
We are keen to update you that these panel interviews end this week and we therefore anticipate in providing you an update by Friday the 21st of November.
Should your circumstances change or you decide that you no longer wish to proceed with your application, we would appreciate it if you could let us know as soon as possible.
Congratulations on being shortlisted and we look forward to meeting you soon.

That's what I got today!! Did you get any messages?
Reply 93
@Snoopyuk33

Hello Again

I just received the email too. I thought they will give a final outcome this week :confused: .... anyway another week to go !

Thanks m8

xx
Original post by VGN
@Snoopyuk33

Hello Again

I just received the email too. I thought they will give a final outcome this week :confused: .... anyway another week to go !

Thanks m8

xx

Why are they taking so long, I dont believe they still interviewing people I thought the last day was on 7th and now they saying the 21 it doesn't make sense, the only thing we can do is just wait!
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 95
@ Snoopyuk33

Why are they taking so long, I dont believe they still interviewing people I thought the last day was on 7th and now they saying the 21 it doesn't make sense, the only thing we can do is just wait!

Hi

I read on the pack as well that it was supposed to finish on 7th, it seem so long. Well lets hope we get a response by next week !

Have a good weekend :smile:
Reply 96
Hi all, so does that mean everyone got that email of getting back to us 21st?
Reply 97
@snoopy, do you thin there was more to that email ..
Original post by lere
@snoopy, do you thin there was more to that email ..

I don't think so, they probably sent it to all the applicants, did you receive one?
Reply 99
I don't think so, they probably sent it to all the applicants, did you receive one?

Yes, I got same email and my friend at work got same..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending