The Student Room Group

HM Passport Office (Grade 1/Grade 3?)

Hi,

Does anyone else have an interview (or has had an interview) anywhere in the UK for either a Grade 1 or Grade 3 Passport Officer?

Just graduated, applied for it, passed the tests and telephone interview and now have a panel interview coming up...

(:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hiya! Did you do the online tests? I've had a call back today and they are forwarding me the tests to complete online? What do they entail? I'm panickin a bit because she didn't tell meich about it!
I only did online tests at the very start?! Which was like, being given a jumble of letters and having to pick the corresponding rearrangement. But after that, it was a phone interview and now an actual interview, I haven't had any other online tests.

Which position did you apply for? Maybe there's a difference. (:
Reply 3
Hello guys, i have applied for same position last week and still showing application being considered. Any idea after how long u got ur online test ??
Reply 4
Hello Again

I have done the online test, waiting for the outcome.. anyone waiting ????
Yep, I'm still waiting too :smile:,
Good luck & let us know how you get on...

(Update!)
Moments after my initial response above, I received contact from 'Manpower-Resourcing Team' loool

And so, just booked two telephone interviews for PO1, but still awaiting the status' of my PO3 application(s) results...

:wink: Good luck all
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 6
Which grade have you all applied for?
I applied to both...
Reply 8
Original post by Justice-Officer
Yep, I'm still waiting too :smile:,
Good luck & let us know how you get on...

Hello again

I got an email too to book for the telephone interview. Goodluck to u all :smile:
Original post by LouiseMiller
Hi,

Does anyone else have an interview (or has had an interview) anywhere in the UK for either a Grade 1 or Grade 3 Passport Officer?

Just graduated, applied for it, passed the tests and telephone interview and now have a panel interview coming up...

(:

Hi Louise Miller, I have booked my telephone interview. what is the interview like? If you don't mind share the experience? Pretty nervous at the moment.
Reply 10
For the interview are you supposed to use different examples for the competency questions than what you used on your application form?
Reply 11
I have the same question as Vrstar, can we use the same examples that we used during the initial application. Many thanks.
Reply 12
Who have done their telephone interview, mine is tomorow.. nervous ..
Reply 13
Original post by VGN
Who have done their telephone interview, mine is tomorow.. nervous ..

Same, I can't decide whether to use different examples or whether you're meant to elaborate on the ones you've used, or how they'll word the questions...
Reply 14
@Vrstar .. i will still keep the one i used and I will prepare another one.. just to be on the safe side. it seems we are the only ones right now apart from Louise Miller, but may be she is not checking this forum. When is ur slot ??
Reply 15
It's tomorrow morning. Don't know why I'm worrying about it, it's just because there's no indications online on the type of questions they ask or how they're worded etc so I can't properly prepare. I just think there's nothing worse than not knowing what to say in a telephone interview and you can't grasp how it's going really.
Reply 16
@Vrstar.. mate read the first email u received regarding u have successfully gone through ur online test. they mentioned there what u r expected to do.
Sorry! I wasn't checking the forum. I'm useless, haha.

I have the job based on conditional security checks for grade 3 but I don't have anything to hide so I imagine I should be fine. (:

I think I'm too late to give anyone telephone interview advice (sorry again for not checking, wow) but if you get through to the panel interview let me know! I'll check back and tell you what went on.
Reply 18
Original post by LouiseMiller
Sorry! I wasn't checking the forum. I'm useless, haha.

I have the job based on conditional security checks for grade 3 but I don't have anything to hide so I imagine I should be fine. (:

I think I'm too late to give anyone telephone interview advice (sorry again for not checking, wow) but if you get through to the panel interview let me know! I'll check back and tell you what went on.

Hello Louise, congrats on getting the job. Ive done my tel interv today, it was ok, i hope i get through. Will update here the outcome. After how many days u got a response from them for the tel interv. Thanx
Reply 19
@Vstar .. How was ur interv today :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending