The Student Room Group

Have I got in or not?

I did not meet the offer I was given by my firm, however they haven't rejected me or even accepted me. Am I supposed to call the uni up?

Your place will be confirmed at this university or college if you meet the conditions of this offer.
(Conditional offer (firmly accepted))

My insurance uni switched my offer to unconditional status 3-4 weeks ago. Now I've gotten several job interviews around this Uni, this was done under assumption that I did not secure a place at my first choice.

I'm not that fussed with my firm tbh, I want to accept a uni as soon as possible so I can get a decent room with an en-suite
:colone:.

EDIT:

The latest update section has a message congratulating me on securing me firm.

EDIT:

How can I withdraw my firm choice?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by HellaConfused
EDIT: How can I withdraw my firm choice?

Ring up the uni and tell them you no longer want to take up your place there. Be quite insistent about it, as they may faff around a bit.
Reply 2
Original post by HellaConfused
I'm not that fussed with my firm tbh, I want to accept a uni as soon as possible so I can get a decent room with an en-suite

Someone's got ambitions.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by llamaspoon
Ring up the uni and tell them you no longer want to take up your place there. Be quite insistent about it, as they may faff around a bit.

The problem with this is that it releases you into clearing rather than to your insurance, as that offer will disappear once your firm accepts you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending