The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Going to Bristol for a night out: common?

At Exeter, is it generally common practice for people to take a train to Bristol (journey lasts roughly an hour) for a night out?? Was just wondering roughly how many people did this and how often. Thanks
Some of the societies organise trips to Bristol by mini-bus apparently. It would be an expensive night out if you took the train there and back.
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
Plymouth is a more common place to go, but not really many bother. OTC and a number of larger societies do that, or if you already know Bristol/Plymouth you might take some friends up, but most people stay in Exeter, I'd say.
Reply 3
Plymouthor Torquay are more common place to go, but not really many bother. OTC and a number of larger societies do that, or if you already know Bristol/Plymouth you might take some friends up, but most people stay in Exeter, I'd say.
Original post by JimmyRushmore
Some of the societies organise trips to Bristol by mini-bus apparently. It would be an expensive night out if you took the train there and back.

Original post by niklasR
Plymouth is a more common place to go, but not really many bother. OTC and a number of larger societies do that, or if you already know Bristol/Plymouth you might take some friends up, but most people stay in Exeter, I'd say.

Cheers all

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending