The Student Room Group

How long do late cash-ins take

How long would it take for Edexcel to cash in my A Level Maths and Further Mathematics results - I've been waiting for my results to be cashed in since results day and nothing seems to be happening
Reply 1
Original post by Godel_Mark
How long would it take for Edexcel to cash in my A Level Maths and Further Mathematics results - I've been waiting for my results to be cashed in since results day and nothing seems to be happening

From the exam officer requesting it to happening is normally under 24 hours. It is then visible through UCAS about 24 hours later but you often have to ask the university to look. The school often doesn't get any confirmation it's been done - again, they have to go and check. In summary, it probably has happened, just no one has noticed. You may need to ask.
Reply 2
Original post by Compost
From the exam officer requesting it to happening is normally under 24 hours. It is then visible through UCAS about 24 hours later but you often have to ask the university to look. The school often doesn't get any confirmation it's been done - again, they have to go and check. In summary, it probably has happened, just no one has noticed. You may need to ask.

Well if the school doesn't get confirmation it's been done, how and where do they go and check? I have an account on Results Plus Direct and my grades still haven't been updated
Reply 3
Original post by Godel_Mark
Well if the school doesn't get confirmation it's been done, how and where do they go and check? I have an account on Results Plus Direct and my grades still haven't been updated

If it's not on Results Plus then it's not gone through yet. keep checking. Get an email address for the admissions at your university and send them a screenshot when it does come through.

Quick Reply

Latest