The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

(MMU Cheshire) Is anyone in Booth Hall, Eaton? I'm in flat 6 and I have found no one!

I'm going MMU Cheshire in Sept and I'll be living in Booth Hall, Eaton in flat 6... Is anyone in the same place or close? I'd rather know at least someone before I go :')

Also, I'm studying Drama/Film and Television Studies and I would like to meet a few and get talking to people on my course beforehand! :smile:

AND, WHAT WRISTBAND IS EVERYONE GETTING? DON'T KNOW WHAT TO BUY HELP

Scroll to see replies

Original post by gblackmore1
I'm going MMU Cheshire in Sept and I'll be living in Booth Hall, Eaton in flat 6... Is anyone in the same place or close? I'd rather know at least someone before I go :')

Also, I'm studying Drama/Film and Television Studies and I would like to meet a few and get talking to people on my course beforehand! :smile:

I'm staying in eaton flat 11 so your close to me haha
I'm gonna buy the £28 wristband (the one to go to Manchester on friday) I'd rather have it and find people haha
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 2
Original post by Shaneyboiiii
I'm gonna buy the £28 wristband (the one to go to Manchester on friday) I'd rather have it and find people haha

I'm in Eaton Flat 16, so I'm close too! But what's this about wristbands? What are they for? Freshers or something?x
Original post by Bambi-
I'm in Eaton Flat 16, so I'm close too! But what's this about wristbands? What are they for? Freshers or something?x

Finally starting to find people haha
Yeah apparently you need to have a wristband in order to go to the fresher night events x
Reply 4
Finally starting to find people haha
Yeah apparently you need to have a wristband in order to go to the fresher night events x

Do you know where abouts to get them from? And I know right, haha!x
Original post by Bambi-
Do you know where abouts to get them from? And I know right, haha!x

On the mmu union page x
Reply 6
On the mmu union page x

Thank youuuuuu!x
Original post by Bambi-
Thank youuuuuu!x

Haha no problem!
Do you have twitter or Facebook?
Reply 8
Haha no problem!
Do you have twitter or Facebook?

Both!
@Hayley_Thulborn on Twitter and then just Hayley Thulborn on facebook!x
Original post by Bambi-
Both!
@Hayley_Thulborn on Twitter and then just Hayley Thulborn on facebook!x

Added and followed :smile: x
Reply 10

Hey! I'm in Eaton, flat 11 :smile:. I'm not on your course but you're welcome to message me if you just want someone around campus you know! I'm currently trying to find people too and don't really know what's going on haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Yay! I'm so happy i've finally found people, i'm also in Eaton Flat 11:smile:
Reply 12
Original post by amyb-

I'll message you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by amyb-

YAAYYY another room mate :smile:
I'll also message you :smile:
Reply 14

Yeah I think I'm getting the £28 one soon and yes that's close to me so you'll be on the 2nd floor :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Original post by 9Sian
Hey! I'm in Eaton, flat 11 :smile:. I'm not on your course but you're welcome to message me if you just want someone around campus you know! I'm currently trying to find people too and don't really know what's going on haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeahh! I'm not bothered about people specifically studying the same as me! I'd just love to get to know some people beforehand! I'll message you now if that's ok?? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Yeahh! I'm not bothered about people specifically studying the same as me! I'd just love to get to know some people beforehand! I'll message you now if that's ok?? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Go for it! x :biggrin:
I'm also in eaton flat 16 !! X
Reply 18
im guessing most new students are in Eaton im in flat 10 :smile:
Original post by Kiani7
im guessing most new students are in Eaton im in flat 10 :smile:

Hello neighbour :biggrin:
I'll message you!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending