The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Have done, yes.
I have done, but usually only with people I know otherwise; I at least need to know the person and be comfortable with them if I want to consider sleeping with them. Pretty much all of my partners have been friends of mine.
Reply 3
This seems so trashy, sleeping around.
Original post by godd

Why trashy? Guys sleep around and that's seen as ok, it's only logical that girls sleep around too.
It's good fun and easy enough to stay safe.
Reply 5
Original post by stroppyninja
Why trashy? Guys sleep around and that's seen as ok, it's only logical that girls sleep around too.

I feel its trashy for guys as well.
Original post by godd

awww, insulting people over the internet. I bet you're a bit wierd in real life.
Reply 7
Original post by nineteen19
awww, insulting people over the internet. I bet you're a bit wierd in real life.

Yeah, how dare he share his opinion over the internet.
Original post by UWS
Yeah, how dare he share his opinion over the internet.

There's sharing your opinion and there's putting people down for exercising their freewill to do what they enjoy doing. Putting others down online or offline is just a sad and unnecessary way of boosting a small ego.
There's sharing your opinion and there's putting people down for exercising their freewill to do what they enjoy doing. Putting others down online or offline is just a sad and unnecessary way of boosting a small ego.

yet you just personally insulted him over the internet #logic

Have done in the past but I'm not a fan to be honest.
Original post by Harrie Lyons
yet you just personally insulted him over the internet #logic

There's a difference between insulting people for no reason whatsoever and making a point against somebody for doing so. I'm a friendly person, but if I see somebody treating others badly, I will speak out against them.
Reply 13

I didn't directly insult anyone.

But you just directly insulted me. Oh, the irony.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 14
i personally wouldnt. find it a bit gross (but i dont care what others do) :smile:
I'm 16 and have only had relationship sex. I would be open to having casual sex if I weren't in a relationship. One of my friends has casual sex and she says its better than relationship sex.
I had a little casual sex when I was 16/17 but since being with my other half since I was 17.5 I've never slept with anybody but him.
Reply 17

There's also being grown up enough to take opinions off the internet. If someone's opinion on casual sex offends or makes others insecure then they need to get a life.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by stroppyninja

Not necessarily. Maybe the problem isn't that female promiscuity is not accepted but that male promiscuity is. I.e. maybe male promiscuity shouldn't be acceptable either. Nothing illogical about it.
I don't/wouldn't do it.

Latest

Trending

Trending