The Student Room Group

Is this the perfect female figure?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Throwaway221
No its because the first ones she is sucking it in and has her arms up, second one is sitting down in a more natural position. They're from the same lingerie campaign, same time period.

Oh ****. Well I guess I learnt something new today.

Oh well, would still smash.
Original post by Throwaway221
No its because the first ones she is sucking it in and has her arms up, second one is sitting down in a more natural position. They're from the same lingerie campaign, same time period.

Ignoring the standing one with her arms down I showed you...
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Considering that's subjective I don't really know how you can say that.

Also you yourself said Jesy Nelson was hot, who is bigger than Sophie Morgan...

Of course it is, I'm saying in my opinion.

She is, and so is Sophie Morgan. Just because she's too fat to be the perfect figure doesn't mean she's not hot?
Reply 63
The way she's posing makes her look curvier so no.
It's good, need ass pic to confirm though.

It's certainly not too skinny as some have said though.
Original post by manchesterunited15
Of course it is, I'm saying in my opinion.

She is, and so is Sophie Morgan. Just because she's too fat to be the perfect figure doesn't mean she's not hot?

Saying she's "too fat" rather than "too fat for the perfect figure in my opinion" makes it sound as though you think she's fat rather than just bigger than perfect.

Anyway I don't think she's too fat for perfect

She doesn't have a big stomach or slim hips. She's clearly hourglass shaped. That's a photo she took at home herself by the way, not edited.

Overweight, 4/10 body and that's only for the teddies.
This is perfection.. nice and athletic:

these girls don't work out lel. pancakes

She doesn't have a big stomach or slim hips. She's clearly hourglass shaped. That's a photo she took at home herself by the way, not edited.

It looks like she's holding her stomach in a little though. You know when you hold your stomach in and it's forms that little line across the middle, she has that :tongue:

Anyway I hate these kind of threads they are breeding grounds for insecurity.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 70
Lingerie model's sophie morgan and heather crook are also pretty hot

Now we're talkin'.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Mr_President
Overweight, 4/10 body and that's only for the teddies.

She isn't overweight, she's a healthy weight for her height as has been discussed by her before.

That's your opinion. It's not the opinion of a lot of other people. Personally I think she looks great.
Original post by TolerantBeing
It looks like she's holding her stomach in a little though. You know when you hold your stomach in and it's forms that little line across the middle, she has that :tongue:

Some people naturally have a line there though? I do :s-smilie:

Original post by CJKay
Now we're talkin'.

:sexface:

Glad someone agrees with me, getting jumped on by guys who like muscly women lol
Guys can i have your opinion on devin brugman's body?

Shes 100% natural btw.
Original post by maria1607
Guys can i have your opinion on devin brugman's body?

Shes 100% natural btw.

Good. Nice ass.
A little on the skinny side for me.
Reply 76
She could be a bit skinnier.
Saying she's "too fat" rather than "too fat for the perfect figure in my opinion" makes it sound as though you think she's fat rather than just bigger than perfect.

Anyway I don't think she's too fat for perfect

Well it says "perfect figure" in the title so I didn't think I needed to say it again.

Reply 78
There is no perfect figure. It is personal. And personal opinion will vary day to day.
Original post by manchesterunited15
Well it says "perfect figure" in the title so I didn't think I needed to say it again.

She's not bad but her stomach looks a bit muscular to me and could have bigger boobs. Still a solid 9

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending