The Student Room Group

Which Medical Schools Should An International Student Apply For?

Hi I
Reply 1
Original post by BlueIsTheNewRed
Hi I

Hello :smile:
I saw your grades, they are amazing!
I saw your stats and you're the amazing one, but to be honest there's 22 places at Cambridge medicine and god knows how many applicants for those 22 places... I just wanted to see how I'm doing compared to other Cambridge applicants so I'm not serious about applying there, probably waste of my medical school slots in ucas. :biggrin:

And I have no idea what happened here for it to show up as "Hi I":biggrin:
Reply 3
I saw your stats and you're the amazing one, but to be honest there's 22 places at Cambridge medicine and god knows how many applicants for those 22 places... I just wanted to see how I'm doing compared to other Cambridge applicants so I'm not serious about applying there, probably waste of my medical school slots in ucas. :biggrin:

And I have no idea what happened here for it to show up as "Hi I":biggrin:

Seems like you are a new user on TSR, and remember to 'quote' it so I can see it :smile:
Are you from HK and are you studying where in UK currently?
Original post by JackTeh96
Seems like you are a new user on TSR, and remember to 'quote' it so I can see it :smile:
Are you from HK and are you studying where in UK currently?

Oops sorry about that :biggrin: Yea I'm quite new to TSR
And yes, I'm from HK and currently studying in Brighton. I presume you're also from HK and studying in UK?
Reply 5
Oops sorry about that :biggrin: Yea I'm quite new to TSR
And yes, I'm from HK and currently studying in Brighton. I presume you're also from HK and studying in UK?

You have the wrong presumption haha. Go check pm..

Quick Reply