The Student Room Group

Where can i meet cute educated guys?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by louieee
you're so cynical m8

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
When you're 16, you're still just a kid so the people you interact with are mostly still just kids. Explains dumb ass behaviour on their behalf. You shouldn't feel any pressure to be in a relationship at your age anyway, **** what anyone else thinks.

Nice to have someone to talk to about stuff though, yes. Join more social activities to meet more people, take up a hobby etc etc.
Original post by Anonymous
The ones I've met :confused:

The private school boys you have seen, which school do they go to? Some grammar schools, such as KES Aston, do have quite a lot of dopey fellows, but not the same with KES Birmingham
Original post by TheCynicalAdult
The private school boys you have seen, which school do they go to? Some grammar schools, such as KES Aston, do have quite a lot of dopey fellows, but not the same with KES Birmingham

Umm King Edward Camp Hill
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

mature.

r u even an adult though.

won't poke holes in the seats with my heels because that's where we make looove #comeonandrun #turnthecaron

#ignition

#ignitethefight #argument #slay
Umm King Edward Camp Hill

KES Birmingham and KES Camp Hill are very different in my opinion. But that's just my opinion
Original post by louieee
mature.

r u even an adult though.

won't poke holes in the seats with my heels because that's where we make looove #comeonandrun #turnthecaron

#ignition

#ignitethefight #argument #slay

I'm 15, so no. and #shutup
KES Birmingham and KES Camp Hill are very different in my opinion. But that's just my opinion

Well i dont really know anyone from KES B

Is KES Bham the school inside the Uni?
Lol at this thread

You're only 15 so forget about it.
Reply 30
If you're going to a sixth form college the pool seems to get better, however I did go to Solihull sixth form so I don't know what the ones in Birmingham are like in comparison. Normally though, the chavy ones who can't be arsed either don't get in to a sixth form or get kicked out early on. Otherwise Uni is the next best place.
Original post by bittr n swt
Lol at this thread

You're only 15 so forget about it.

Lol im not 15
Original post by Disaidra
If you're going to a sixth form college the pool seems to get better, however I did go to Solihull sixth form so I don't know what the ones in Birmingham are like in comparison. Normally though, the chavy ones who can't be arsed either don't get in to a sixth form or get kicked out early on. Otherwise Uni is the next best place.

Im going to SSFC next year
Lol im not 15

Ok 16 big difference.
Is KES Bham the school inside the Uni?

Yeah
on tsr

:wavey:

:sexface:

not srs btw in case anyone thought i was

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bittr n swt
Ok 16 big difference.

Well its 365 extra days
Original post by Arithmeticae

Like alphanick?
I'm 15, so no. and #shutup

#queen #slay #mothermonster #washhisfeetwithmyhair #enigmapopstar #itsnothowbig #itshowmean
There are intelligent people everywhere. It depends on where you live and what kind of people you surround yourself with. I'm seventeen but all the people I know are fairly educated and not "chavs".

Quick Reply

Latest