The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Timetables for Uni? :) thanks!!

Does anybody know when we get our timetables for university? I think it'll obviously depend where we're studying (I'm studying st Birmingham city university) but I didn't know when we would receive our timetables? If any of you had any ideas it would be appreciated. Thanks.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
Hey I looked online and it says we collect our timetable when we enrole during welcome week from which ever campus you enrole at , hope this helped :smile:
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by LA96
Hey I looked online and it says we collect our timetable when we enrole during welcome week from which ever campus you enrole at , hope this helped :smile:

When you say welcome week, does that mean induction week? I'm not sure whether we enrol at the start of induction week :s-smilie:
Reply 3
yeah means the induction week and yep we enrole on the start day , got told we will be sent more details closer to the time :smile:
Hi there - timetables for new students will be available through iCity from Monday 22 September. Hope this helps! Are you excited about starting your course?
Reply 5
Original post by Birmingham City University
Hi there - timetables for new students will be available through iCity from Monday 22 September. Hope this helps! Are you excited about starting your course?

Sorry, I'm a bit confused. Is iCity an entirely different thing to moodle?
iCity is our intranet site where you can find various information about the University, news updates etc. Moodle is separate and contains a lot of information related to your course - lecture slides etc.
Hope this helps! It will all make sense when you arrive, you will have ICT inductions during your first week.
Original post by jenny07
Sorry, I'm a bit confused. Is iCity an entirely different thing to moodle?

Yeah but they use the same details and all that.

When your timetable is up it should show here: https://icity.bcu.ac.uk/Events/Index

Got any other questions?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending