This movie scared me as a kid
A Serbian Film.
Reply 5
Original post by Scottasaurus
A Serbian Film.

No, ew.
Original post by Lil08
No, ew.

Don't worry, I haven't watched it either. Friend showed the trailer to me and I took the next train to Nopetown
I feel like most of the films these days aren't scary at all, just really gory/ disturbing. But not scary. So I'll keep a watch of this thread incase anyone has good ideas.
The Descent. Baring in mind I hate horror movies so this might not seem hardcore to you. :^_^:
Reply 9
Original post by TolerantBeing
I feel like most of the films these days aren't scary at all, just really gory/ disturbing. But not scary. So I'll keep a watch of this thread incase anyone has good ideas.

Exactly, though I can recommend a few I've watched that i thought were good.

Dead Silence was pretty good, not very scary but good story line.

Sinister, I found to be pretty scary.

The Ring, I'd recommend the book.
High school Musical. Actually no, ignore everything. I've said too much.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TolerantBeing

Original post by Lil08
Exactly, though I can recommend a few I've watched that i thought were good.

Dead Silence was pretty good, not very scary but good story line.

Sinister, I found to be pretty scary.

The Ring, I'd recommend the book.

i don't remember the last time I've actually been scared of a movie. The only time I'm scared is when there's loud noises that make you jump but that's natural for a human to do so.
Original post by littlejellybird
The Descent. Baring in mind I hate horror movies so this might not seem hardcore to you. :^_^:
i love that movie!

the shining, the descent, the exorcism, alien are all the GOAT
Reply 13
A Serbian Film, not scary, just rather ****ed up

VHS was pretty good
Reply 14
The conjuring and sinister are both scary.

Id also recommend the Orphanage, which is a Spanish film. Its not exactly scary but has some jump scares and is a good story.
Inland Empire.
I absolutely loved [REC]. It's a Spanish movie but you quickly get used to the English subtitles. The sequel is almost as good too!
The Shining
Psycho
The Haunting (the original)
Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1970s original)
The Thing (1982 version)
Alien
Reply 18
Original post by iamu
A Serbian Film, not scary, just rather ****ed up

VHS was pretty good

If you want something ****ed up, I'd recommend Hard Candy (the camera work in it is brilliant) and An American Horror. They both have Ellen Page in and I don't normally like her in things (Juno was terrible) but her acting in them is great. An American horror is a proper true story as well (not based on).
Reply 19
Original post by Masumah125
i don't remember the last time I've actually been scared of a movie. The only time I'm scared is when there's loud noises that make you jump but that's natural for a human to do so.

I've only ever been scared of The Shinning. :rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest