The Student Room Group

This Girl Embarrassed Me Infront Of Everyone?

I was sitting down and this girl was standing still staring at me blankly then this girl pushed her and told her to move she quickly got up looked at me and said "EWW".Why do that she completely embarrassed me infront of everyone They all turned around and just stared at me the next day i returned to the same building and she did the same thing And just started staring next time i see her what should I tell her She makes me nervous HELP I always see her in that room and i have a meeting in their next week
Reply 1
'da ***ue you looking at bitch'
Tell her she's a bitch who beneath your shoe.
That's rather cruel. Just use your initiative and be the bigger person. Does she do this with most people?
Man, you're surrounded by mean people. No offence.
Original post by inachigeek21
'
Man, you're surrounded by mean people. No offence.

How is that offensive?
She might actually think your a nice boy, or even find you attractive and is trying to break the ice in a childish manor, trust me, some people do this lol.
Tell her to **** off!

Excuse my language...
Original post by bittr n swt
How is that offensive?

I just didn't want to be perceived as an ass.
It sounds like a childish way to break the ice or a childish way of flirting but pretending she hates you. You know how boys think girls are yucky but secretly crush on that girl in the corner? Well it's the same for girls. We have that guys in our sights :wink: Let me guess, you're like 14 - 15?
Reply 9
Say 'I don't see any mirror' yooooo
Reply 10
Original post by Madeline_H95
It sounds like a childish way to break the ice or a childish way of flirting but pretending she hates you. You know how boys think girls are yucky but secretly crush on that girl in the corner? Well it's the same for girls. We have that guys in our sights :wink: Let me guess, you're like 14 - 15?

No she's in her twenties actually whichmakes things worse doesn't it?
Original post by Jameel.c
I was sitting down and this girl was standing still staring at me blankly then this girl pushed her and told her to move she quickly got up looked at me and said "EWW".Why do that she completely embarrassed me infront of everyone They all turned around and just stared at me the next day i returned to the same building and she did the same thing And just started staring next time i see her what should I tell her She makes me nervous HELP I always see her in that room and i have a meeting in their next week

I imagine it would be more embarassing for her. Does she have tourettes or something? perhaps you could ask her this should this happen again?
Reply 12
Original post by inachigeek21
That's rather cruel. Just use your initiative and be the bigger person. Does she do this with most people?
Man, you're surrounded by mean people. No offense

Actually this was my first time in that room and from my experience she hasen't done that to anybody else except me,I don't know It's strange why would someone say something like that after someone pushed you.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 13
lol shes acting like a silly girl though shes in her 20's, this is some 11-16 year old ****, tell her to F*** off or what the F are you looking at.
I remember a girl who did that to me once. I then found out she was deathly afraid of spiders, as in running out of the room whenever she sees one. So I found a spider one day and I dumped it down her collar.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending