The Student Room Group

Why should I do

I stalked my teachers friend and made a fake private Instagram account and added my teacher on it. She accepted and wants to add me back, If I accept then she will know it isn't actually her friend and if I don't then she will ask her friend why haven't you accepted yet and she will say I don't have Instagram. I know this sounds stupid but I really needed to see my teachers Instagram pictures, I am obsessed with her. Please help me, I don't know what to do
Original post by Rae495
I stalked my teachers friend and made a fake private Instagram account and added my teacher on it. She accepted and wants to add me back, If I accept then she will know it isn't actually her friend and if I don't then she will ask her friend why haven't you accepted yet and she will say I don't have Instagram. I know this sounds stupid but I really needed to see my teachers Instagram pictures, I am obsessed with her. Please help me, I don't know what to do

Pissing myself laughing here. This is so messed up and creepy. Just close down the account you made so the request goes away and forget about it. It's not like your teacher will come back and suspect it's you. Why did you need to see you teacher's pictures?
This was a very bad idea.

You should close the account you made, walk away and forget the whole thing.

How old are you? When I was in secondary school I went through more infatuations than I did rolls of toilet paper. I was obsessed with some celebrities, a few female classmates and on 4 ocasions certain teachers. I never went to quite the lengths that you have but this obsession you have is only temporary and will pass. Example: When I was like 16 I was obsessed with Emilie De Raven who was in LOST (tv show) at the time. I would watch all of her films over and over again, I'd spend ages looking through google image searches for good pictures of her (hoping against all odds to find a nude :colonhash: ). I spent a lot of my free time thinking about her/watching her movies, at times it made me feel sick that I knew I'd never even get to meet her let alone anything else.

Then one day I was busy with something else and for that whole day I didn't think much about it. Then that was it, it stopped, I lost interest and moved on. All the obsessive stuff stopped and I started acting pretty normal again.

These things happen to a lot of young people, you're probably sick of hearing the hormone excuse by this point but it's definitely true. Your obsession will pass and you will feel better about the whole thing, it is only a matter of time.

As someone who was once a teenage boy who had steamin' hot maths, psychology and drama teachers, I know exactly why you wanted to see photos :colonhash: move on though.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3
absolute creep.
Reply 4
Original post by Amphiprion
This was a very bad idea.

You should close the account you made, walk away and forget the whole thing.

How old are you? When I was in secondary school I went through more infatuations than I did rolls of toilet paper. I was obsessed with some celebrities, a few female classmates and on 4 ocasions certain teachers. I never went to quite the lengths that you have but this obsession you have is only temporary and will pass. Example: When I was like 16 I was obsessed with Emilie De Raven who was in LOST (tv show) at the time. I would watch all of her films over and over again, I'd spend ages looking through google image searches for good pictures of her (hoping against all odds to find a nude :colonhash: ). I spent a lot of my free time thinking about her/watching her movies, at times it made me feel sick that I knew I'd never even get to meet her let alone anything else.

Then one day I was busy with something else and for that whole day I didn't think much about it. Then that was it, it stopped, I lost interest and moved on. All the obsessive stuff stopped and I started acting pretty normal again.

These things happen to a lot of young people, you're probably sick of hearing the hormone excuse by this point but it's definitely true. Your obsession will pass and you will feel better about the whole thing, it is only a matter of time.

As someone who was once a teenage boy who had steamin' hot maths, psychology and drama teachers, I know exactly why you wanted to see photos :colonhash: move on though.

But I have been obsessed with her for 2 years. I don't love her in that way because I am a girl too, I just really look up to her and she reminds me of my birth mum
Reply 5
Original post by Madeline_H95
Pissing myself laughing here. This is so messed up and creepy. Just close down the account you made so the request goes away and forget about it. It's not like your teacher will come back and suspect it's you. Why did you need to see you teacher's pictures?

I don't know why I want them, all I know is that if I don't have them then I get depressed because the pictures are like drugs to me
Reply 6
You posted something like this before. I remember. Just get over it. Its so creepy. Get a hobby

Posted from TSR Mobile
She's not going to date you regardless if you're a boy or a girl so it's best you shut down the account and keep it pushing.
Original post by Anonymous
know it will pass eventually and also keep telling youreself it can never be and that she is a trained teacher that will lose her job if she did anything so delite the account and try find a hobby or something u enjoy to take youre mind of i

Original post by Anonymous
She's not going to date you regardless if you're a boy or a girl so it's best you shut down the account and keep it pushing.

This thread is 7 years old

Latest