The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Crown Place

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Yeah I'm staying in crown place studying engineering. This is my second uni didn't like the first one. Fingers crossed I get some decent flat mates who are in to sport. There were a couple of weird people in my old uni and they got so annoying.
(edited 9 years ago)
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Original post by draziz95
Yeah I'm staying in crown place studying engineering. This is my second uni didn't like the first one. Fingers crossed I get some decent flat mates who are in to sport. There were a couple of weird people in my old uni and they got so annoying.

I wouldn't worry about this university, has a history of being amazing :smile: out of curiosity, which was your first university?
Reply 42
Original post by maryamzahid
I wouldn't worry about this university, has a history of being amazing :smile: out of curiosity, which was your first university?

My last uni was loughborough. The place was like a ghost town.
My last uni was loughborough. The place was like a ghost town.

aah heard many things about that uni, know a few going there too. hopefully u will enjoy Liverpool better :smile:
Reply 44
To those unaware, you can choose your arrival slots NOW! Go on to liverpool life and onto your induction! AND DO IT! :biggrin:

Which branch of engineering you'll be studying??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Shokz
To those unaware, you can choose your arrival slots NOW! Go on to liverpool life and onto your induction! AND DO IT! :biggrin:

Thanks for the hint. :P
I applied single ensuite but was given a studio :smile: Does anybody know if we're given microwaves? I tried calling them up but the lines are busy.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Rumschpringe
I applied single ensuite but was given a studio :smile: Does anybody know if we're given microwaves? I tried calling them up but the lines are busy.

I got an email saying they'll soon email us the list of things in our rooms/flats, probably in the coming week or next.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 49
Original post by yemiprecious
Which branch of engineering you'll be studying??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Electrical and Electronic, how about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 50
Original post by maryamzahid
aah heard many things about that uni, know a few going there too. hopefully u will enjoy Liverpool better :smile:

Feel sorry for the people going there.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 51
Quick question how did everyone upload their photo for their ID because it won't except mine and I've tried a couple of times and until I've done it I can't see my room number and book my arrival slot. So frustrating

Posted from TSR Mobile
Electrical and Electronic, how about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aerospace. Good to see a fellow engineer on here though. :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'll be at crown court in a studio! :smile: By the way, does anyone know exactly what is in the kitchen, I've asked to see a room, but apparently they're still doing some final touches. Although we may be getting heated towel rails. Exciting(!)
Original post by highonlife
I'll be at crown court in a studio! :smile: By the way, does anyone know exactly what is in the kitchen, I've asked to see a room, but apparently they're still doing some final touches. Although we may be getting heated towel rails. Exciting(!)

I'm in a studio too :smile: Did you get your room number?
I think we get a small stove, oven, fridge-freezer and a microwave- I'm not sure about kettles & toasters though!
Reply 55
Has anyone set up a payment plan yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Krazy_b
Has anyone set up a payment plan yet?

Nope I have no idea how to:facepalm:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 57

They sent us a link in the email they sent to us today. Do you know if we have to pay one instalment as soon as we sign up?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Krazy_b
They sent us a link in the email they sent to us today. Do you know if we have to pay one instalment as soon as we sign up?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No you can pay in 3 from the 14th October

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 59
Original post by MissB26
No you can pay in 3 from the 14th October

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thats what i thought but when i put all my details in, it said 'pay now' ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending