The Student Room Group

Still waiting on adjustment UCAS change/confirmation

Hey all, I verbally agreed a position with the University of York to study History through adjustment on Thursday. My original lowered offer of ABB at Newcastle was exceeded as AAB so I was told over the phone that York would be happy to have me and I was invited to an open day on Tuesday. I've received an Email thanking me for my confirmation, however I've received no other information at all by Email or post over the past four days. My UCAS track page also has not changed; simply saying that I am registered for adjustment. I rang the uni and I was told by someone in another department that I was probably in the process of being confirmed however I was at the back of a long queue. I'm probably being overly worried/paranoid, but could somebody in-the-know about adjustment tell me whether once I've confirmed my verbal agreement with the university that the deal is finalised? Or, if there's anything I still need to do, other than register for adjustment and then contact/confirm with the uni? It'd help me rest easy haha.

Cheers
Reply 1
Same here for university of Hertfordshire, I'm going to try calling them tomorrow to see what's up, it's literally been worrying me the whole weekend.
Reply 2
Original post by scurr
Hey all, I verbally agreed a position with the University of York to study History through adjustment on Thursday. My original lowered offer of ABB at Newcastle was exceeded as AAB so I was told over the phone that York would be happy to have me and I was invited to an open day on Tuesday. I've received an Email thanking me for my confirmation, however I've received no other information at all by Email or post over the past four days. My UCAS track page also has not changed; simply saying that I am registered for adjustment. I rang the uni and I was told by someone in another department that I was probably in the process of being confirmed however I was at the back of a long queue. I'm probably being overly worried/paranoid, but could somebody in-the-know about adjustment tell me whether once I've confirmed my verbal agreement with the university that the deal is finalised? Or, if there's anything I still need to do, other than register for adjustment and then contact/confirm with the uni? It'd help me rest easy haha.

Cheers

Original post by Beret90
Same here for university of Hertfordshire, I'm going to try calling them tomorrow to see what's up, it's literally been worrying me the whole weekend.

Call the unis today, as the Adjustment period is coming to an end now, if your Tracks still haven't updated. We had heard that some unis were having difficulty transmitting information a couple of days ago, but that shouldn't be a problem now. Hopefully they will be getting through their backlog this morning if they haven't already.
Reply 3
Got my place now :smile: called them up.
Reply 4
Original post by Beret90
Got my place now :smile: called them up.
Excellent - congratulations :smile:
Reply 5
I got my place! Cheers
Reply 6
Original post by scurr
I got my place! Cheers
Congratulations - glad it worked out in the end!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending