The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

UCLAN

Long story short, UCLAN is my insurance place and I literally have no idea as to what the university is like, nor the area, would be really cool if anyone attending the university could share their opinion on what it's like? :rolleyes:
I am starting UCLAN in September.. The area is good as everything is near each other, its like 10 minutes walk from the shops and accomodation. the Computing department is good( I am doing Software Engineering). I know the uni gives a lot of support for near enough everything as i went to flying start.

Have you not got ur offer yet or did you get into ur insurance?
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by viksster07
I am starting UCLAN in September.. The area is good as everything is near each other, its like 10 minutes walk from the shops and accomodation. the Computing department is good( I am doing Software Engineering). I know the uni gives a lot of support for near enough everything as i went to flying start.

This was my insurance place, and it's now an unconditional offer, I decided to have a gap year before going in 2015. Still clueless though haha, it sucks cause compared to all the other universities all the pages seem dead in comparison haha.
Reply 3
Original post by viksster07

Hey i'm starting software engineering in september too! Just been looking at my timetable on blackboard
Reply 4
If u are looking for accommodationcome Liberty court

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by franvb
This was my insurance place, and it's now an unconditional offer, I decided to have a gap year before going in 2015. Still clueless though haha, it sucks cause compared to all the other universities all the pages seem dead in comparison haha.

I'm taking a gap year too! Not sure if I'm going to accept UCLAN's offer though, I might re-sit some A level modules or just go travelling and accept the offer. Any advice?
Reply 6
Original post by 07at
I'm taking a gap year too! Not sure if I'm going to accept UCLAN's offer though, I might re-sit some A level modules or just go travelling and accept the offer. Any advice?

Leave me alone, stalker.
If anyone is looking for accommodation I have a room at cable street accommodation with 10% discount! Message me if you are interested please

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending