The Student Room Group

Can I just resit my coursework or do I have to resit

So for my AS English literature exam,I got a C, which is what I needed. However, my coursework was graded at an E, despite being told by my teacher it was at a C.
So do I have to redo the whole of AS unit or can I just resubmit my coursework with improvements?
Also, the exam board is OCR.

Thanks in advance.
Reply 1
I don't think you can take your coursework back and add stuff in. Its similar to taking a paper back and changing some answers.
You would most likely have to redo that whole coursework, but no one says you can't use the same material from the previous year, just change the words around a bit so it doesn't look like you didn't do anything.
Reply 2
Original post by John4567
So for my AS English literature exam,I got a C, which is what I needed. However, my coursework was graded at an E, despite being told by my teacher it was at a C.
So do I have to redo the whole of AS unit or can I just resubmit my coursework with improvements?
Also, the exam board is OCR.

If your teacher is willing to let you re-sit the coursework then you can just re-submit that next year. It has to be entered for just like any other re-sit and you will probably have to pay the entry fee (about £18).

Whether or not you have to start afresh or can just polish what you've done depends on the spec (e.g. have the set books changed). I don't know for OCR English.

Quick Reply

Latest