The Student Room Group

What was the first game you ever played?

Scroll to see replies

Legendary game.
Pokemon Blue on Gameboy :smile:
Original post by Okorange
Pokemon Silver.

Yep.
First game which I have ever played anyway? that must have been Super Mario World for SNES. No doubt.
Reply 84
Super Mario Land on the Gameboy Pocket
Bomberman on the Sega Megadrive.
Reply 86
The Sims :colondollar:

I still like to play it (not the original - those graphics were bad)
Original post by Monster Mnch
Bomberman on the Sega Megadrive.

Is it that game in which Bomberman is laying a bomb which explodes in the whole direction?
Original post by Kallisto
Is it that game in which Bomberman is laying a bomb which explodes in the whole direction?

Yeah, you have to clear a whole field of things before you can move on.
Yeah, you have to clear a whole field of things before you can move on.

Yeah, I know this game, its well-known. But never played, as I have begun a life as gamer after Sega Megadrive.
Yeah, I know this game, its well-known. But never played, as I have begun a life as gamer after Sega Megadrive.

I was about 4 when I was playing it, but I properly got into games when I started playing PS1. Oh, the joyous days of PS1.
That I can remember, probably either SOCOM: US Navy Seals, the first Splinter Cell or Medal of Honor: Frontline, on the PS2. Damn I loved those games.
Reply 92
A SpongeBob game on the GameBoy Advance when I was five. It wasn't great but it was the first game I ever played so it will always have a special place in my heart.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was about 4 when I was playing it, but I properly got into games when I started playing PS1. Oh, the joyous days of PS1.

You played games for the first time at 4? I was 14 when I have played my first game on the first console.
(edited 9 years ago)
YOu played games for the first time at 4? I was 14 when I have played my first game on the first console.

My parents were quite big gamers and I was allowed to play now and then for a little while, but they stopped playing when the PS1 arrived.
My parents were quite big gamers and I was allowed to play now and then for a little while, but they stopped playing when the PS1 arrived.

It crosses my mind that I have played before I have had my first console. When I was 10 and 11 I have played some NES games at the relatives. The first, if I'm not mistaken, was Super Mario Brothers. So I was wrong. Super Mario World was not my first game, but the first which I owned. :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
I can't remember. It was either Half Life, Bomberman, Hercules (PS1 game. Omg that game.) or Croc: Legend Of The Gobbles (to this day favourite PS1 game ever)

What a game. The pixel art still holds up today, and the final stages dwarf the most recent additions to the franchise in difficulty and scope.
Reply 98
Pacman probably.
Original post by delpiero7

Legendary game.

I had the PC version of this game, it was awesome. I think PC version was better and had better music though :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest