The Student Room Group

What was the first game you ever played?

I think mine was Sonic 2.

And the first one I ever played on handheld was probably...

Scroll to see replies

Robocop James Pond or something along those lines
Half Life...

which I got for christmas...

when I was 8.

my parents win
Reply 3
Original post by MidnightDream
Robocop James Pond or something along those lines

Haha that sounds fun :tongue:
Paperboy on my mans sega mega drive, that game was awesome.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Tetris. On computer, I think it was either civilization 1 or a game called hyperblade, which is like futuristic ice hockey where you can either try to outscore the opposition or ignore trying to score and simply kill the opposing players, then when they're all dead you hope you have enough time to score the needed goals to overtake them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVVEMYVWdls
Reply 6
Either the first Age of Empires, or Half-life.
I really can't remember, probably one random cheap game console disk thing for £10 from Argos. Although first proper game would be Rayman 2 great escape, still one of the best games I've ever played :smile:.
Hmm. Would have been Pokemon leaf green when I was like 4.

Posted from TSR Mobile
GTA when I was 5. :mmm:
Bomberman :smile: It was amazinggggg.

Posted from TSR Mobile
It was either Pokemon yellow (I'll never forget opening that yellow gameboy of a similar size and weight to a brick), or Tetris on this hand-held console, much the same as a gameboy just minus the cartridges and variety..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Super Mario on the SNES!:ahee:

I also had:
Street Fighter
F-Zero
Bomberman
Looney Toons
Killer Instinct
Tasmania
And a lot more, it was the best console ever
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Dima-Blackburn

That was the best game cartridge/cassette it had all the games, I had that on my SNES 'Super Mario All-Stars & Super Mario World'
Original post by getfunky!
That was the best game cartridge/cassette it had all the games, I had that on my SNES 'Super Mario All-Stars & Super Mario World'

I've still got my SNES. So many happy memories with that console e.g. my dad discovering the 2nd world in Super Mario Bros. 3 whilst playing the same, 1st world over and over again for over a year :tongue:
Original post by Dima-Blackburn
I've still got my SNES. So many happy memories with that console e.g. my dad discovering the 2nd world in Super Mario Bros. 3 whilst playing the same, 1st world over and over again for over a year :tongue:

:lol: Super Mario 3 was really good, can only imagine what he must've felt when he discovered you could use the magic flute to skip worlds
Super Mario World

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't remember the first game I ever played (frogger maybe?) but I do remember that god-awful ET game on atari. :yucky:
Original post by Obiejess
Hmm. Would have been Pokemon leaf green when I was like 4.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I read your post and thought you had the dates wrong, I was all ready to post "hur dur so you're 10 years old?". Then I looked it up...goddamn I feel old. :sigh:

Quick Reply

Latest