The Student Room Group

Indian girl, ask me anything :)

I saw a pretty Pakistani girl post an 'ask me anything' question and I thought I'd replicate the idea to send out the correct picture of the urban Indian girl (Probably can answer a few questions about Indian guys as well)
Go ahead, shoot :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Average indian penis size?
Reply 2
Original post by ArrheniusZwei
Average indian penis size?

Haha haven't seen any myself but according to my friends, pretty huge. I have no idea about the exact inches and stuff but enough to make it an unforgettable experience, I believe.
Reply 3
What language do you think in?
Reply 4
Original post by godd
What language do you think in?

A mix of English, Hindi and Telugu :smile: Telugu because its my mother tongue and Hindi because you know, Bollywood movies xD
And English because my thoughts flow fastest when I'm thinking in English :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Thrupti
A mix of English, Hindi and Telugu :smile: Telugu because its my mother tongue and Hindi because you know, Bollywood movies xD
And English because my thoughts flow fastest when I'm thinking in English :smile:

So what determines which language you think in at a certain time?
Reply 6
Do you like Idli?
Reply 7
do you have a picture?
Reply 8
Original post by godd
So what determines which language you think in at a certain time?

I guess the situation. If I'm at a formal english speaking environment then I think in English. But if I'm really pissed off with a guy on the road that drives recklessly then I cuss in Hindi and Telugu :P And if someone hurts any animal anywhere they get a piece of my mind in all languages I know :P
Reply 9
Original post by godd
Do you like Idli?

I actually don't. Quite astonishing that I, being a south Indian, don't like Idli. Rava idli is okay.
Dosas ftw <3
Reply 10
Do you put ghee on all your food, cos south indian food is too healthy otherwise?
Reply 11
Original post by malefni
do you have a picture?

Obviously I do :P I would post it here but it feels a little weird posting pictures on such a public platform :P
Why do you call yourself Indian when you were probably born and raised in Britain, receive your education there and will probably never return to live in India?
Reply 13
What did you do to celebrate Krishna Janmashtami yesterday?
Reply 14
Original post by TitanicTeutonicPhil
Why do you call yourself Indian when you were probably born and raised in Britain, receive your education there and will probably never return to live in India?

Because she is indian by roots.
Original post by godd
Because she is indian by roots.

Then she should say exactly that, no?
Reply 16
Original post by godd
Do you put ghee on all your food, cos south indian food is too healthy otherwise?

Ahhaah not really :P Only during festivals when we have a full fledged feast do we care much about ghee. On a regular basis, ghee is considered unhealthy even by south Indians :smile:
But yes, once in a while I eat hot rice with lots of ghee and spicy pickle. It's the best comfort food of our kind :smile:
Reply 17
Original post by TitanicTeutonicPhil

Haha you seem to have mistaken me. I am from India. I was born and brought up here. Bangalore is my city's name :smile: I've lived here all my life, never stepped out of the country. BUT going to go to University in the UK in a month :P
Reply 18
Original post by godd
What did you do to celebrate Krishna Janmashtami yesterday?

I couldn't do anything :frown: Not allowed to go anywhere near the pooja room for the next 5 days. Indian girl problems :P
Reply 19
Do you believe in Sathya Sai Baba?

Quick Reply

Latest