The Student Room Group
By being yourself and just simply getting to know them better.
Reply 2
Facepaint!!
Reue
Facepaint!!

Not funny. :mad:
Reply 4
Anonymous
OK, i scare peple off with my face. I'm not angry; its just how my face is. I blush alot too - which dusnt help. How can i get people to not be scared and like me.

Looks isn't everything; it's personality that appeals to people more:smile: .

Be confident with yourself and wear clothes your comfortable in, generally be a happy person ! Most people like it when someone smiles and takes interest in what they talk about. Most importantly,just BE YOURSELF.:biggrin:

:suith: Sezkin:suith:
Reply 5
Be Yourself.
Schmile. Thus: :smile:
^^ yes smile, it works wonders :smile:
Reply 8
The popular Yahooey would suggest merely informing them that you know the popular Yahooey. Friends will flock to you.

The popular Yahooey has spoken.
Reply 9
Headbutt your crush. It usually works. :wink:
Reply 10
jaydoh

It was. :p:
Reply 11
Thats right as someone said. Take interest in others issues and help them. Try to be more friendly and smily. Dont ignore anyone or dont be rude, it will take time but it will work
Reply 12
this thread is stupid.
Reply 13
how do you know people are scared of your face?
They'll only think you're weird if you act weird. Just talk to them and act normal and friendly. Plenty of people blush, I've never heard of anyone getting scared of it so I don't think you should worry so much.
Lol, hw about trying crashing into your crush. i did that but so far no luck :P
jaydoh

Hilarious actually
notts
this thread is stupid.

Yeah, this post *really* helps.
Reply 18
Anonymous
OK, i scare peple off with my face. I'm not angry; its just how my face is.

Don't do this. Not sure if you're male or female, though, I'll assume you're female, but it could work both ways. Confidence is the key, don't doubt it. If you're confident, many things can happen, 2 of them below:
1. They'll think, why is she so confident with a face like that? (Least Likely, at this point they'll walk off in disgust)
2. They'll think, wow, she's that confident but she's not majorly attractive, so she must have something else major going on... (Most Likely, might talk to you at wonder at what you have going on)

Latest

Trending

Trending