The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

John Milton Hall 2014-2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Not really checking this regularly so feel free to add me and drop me a message. Looking forward to meeting you all!
(edited 9 years ago)
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by thanhhang
I'm not even entirely sure what is the room number, what I got is:
"We are pleased to inform you that you have been made an offer for a room at University of Chester.

The Accommodation you have been offered is room CJM019Ground FloorJohn Milton Hall. Your room is a Self Catered type room - Single Ensuite"

Also, could somebody help me with this Direct Debit thing please? I know nothing about banking, I'm going to university despite my mother's disapproval so I'm doing everything on my own here.

I'm staying on the ground floor too! Room 34
Did anyone pay the deposit money by transferring money to the uni?
That's what I did and now they say that I haven't accepted my offer - does anyone know how to accept the offer because I can't seem to find a way?
Hi all! I'm Sarah and I'll be in 115! I'm an exchange student for the semester from the states studying Sociology. It's a pleasure to meet you. :smile:
Reply 24
Original post by thanhhang
Did anyone pay the deposit money by transferring money to the uni?
That's what I did and now they say that I haven't accepted my offer - does anyone know how to accept the offer because I can't seem to find a way?

You have to go onto pass and click on 'review your offer' and follow the steps there to accept it and once you get to the payment options just choose direct deposit and it should redirect you to a page that says they've already received your payment and you just need to accept. I had the same problem!
Reply 25
Hi! I'll be living in John Milton as well, ground floor. I am also an exchange student from the US; it seems like they put quite a few of us into the same hall which seems a bit odd to me, but no worries! I will be studying Creative Writing!
Hi. I'll be in room 32 on the ground floor. I'm doing English literature and creative writing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending