The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

Bradford Pharmacy Students 2015

Hi guys... Thought it would be nice for everyone to introduce thenselves here if they are starting pharmacy here at bradford uni!

Scroll to see replies

4th year pharmacy student at bradford. Good luck to you all starting pharmacy this year. Hopefully might get to see many of you around the campus!
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Reply 2
Original post by rabia2
Hi guys... Thought it would be nice for everyone to introduce thenselves here if they are starting pharmacy here at bradford uni!

Hi I'm pharmacy student starting this year, I was wondering if your doing 4 years or 5 year degree
Reply 3
Hi I'm doing the 5 year

Starting sept 2014

I'm living in uni accommodation flat 8 , block :goldfinch ..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by h.khan87
Hi I'm pharmacy student starting this year, I was wondering if your doing 4 years or 5 year degree

hey I'm doing the 4 year starting this sept 2014!
do u have kik messenger? we can chat on there??
Reply 5
Yeah it's h.khan87
Same as my username
I have an interview for pharmacy at bradford next wednesday and really worried.
Can someone please tell me if its a group or one-one interview? What sorts off questions do they ask? Is it easy or hard? Do they ask questions about my PS?
Thanks
Posted from TSR Mobile
Stickied this thread for you guys :hat2:

Good luck :h:
Original post by safffy
Hi I'm doing the 5 year

Starting sept 2014

I'm living in uni accommodation flat 8 , block :goldfinch ..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey :h:

How is the course going so far for you? Are you enjoying it?
Does anyone know the structure of the interview? Group or one to one?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Afghan Warrior
Does anyone know the structure of the interview? Group or one to one?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Salamalaikum watandar! Chutur aste? Its a one-one interview. Do you have an interview at bradford?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by hamzakhairkhwah
Salamalaikum watandar! Chutur aste? Its a one-one interview. Do you have an interview at bradford?

I'm not an afghan so I have no idea what you're saying lol. Oh one to one? How do you know this? Yes, it's on 3rd dec

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm not an afghan so I have no idea what you're saying lol. Oh one to one? How do you know this? Yes, it's on 3rd dec

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol your name gave it all away. Yeh one-one. Uni of bradford came to my college today and gave a talk about pharmacy so i asked them about the interview and thats what they told me..... Same here on the 3rd too

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol your name gave it all away. Yeh one-one. Uni of bradford came to my college today and gave a talk about pharmacy so i asked them about the interview and thats what they told me..... Same here on the 3rd too

Posted from TSR Mobile

After you accepted the interview, did they send you an email about the day? Someone from my college for an email explaining everything (they said it was a group interview), however I didn't get an email.

Posted from TSR Mobile
After you accepted the interview, did they send you an email about the day? Someone from my college for an email explaining everything (they said it was a group interview), however I didn't get an email.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did not get an email explaining anything so I dont know what your friend is talking about. I have heard many people on the student room say its a group interview which was correct for the previous years but I am saying that yesturday Uni of Bradford came and gave a talk on pharmacy at my college and thats where I asked them about the interview. They said its a one-one interview this year. Now its all upto you if you want to believe me or your mighty friend.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I did not get an email explaining anything so I dont know what your friend is talking about. I have heard many people on the student room say its a group interview which was correct for the previous years but I am saying that yesturday Uni of Bradford came and gave a talk on pharmacy at my college and thats where I asked them about the interview. They said its a one-one interview this year. Now its all upto you if you want to believe me or your mighty friend.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hmm I see. I emailed them just to make sure but I haven't got a reply from them. Well, good luck and maybe I'll see you there :smile: how are you preparing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hmm I see. I emailed them just to make sure but I haven't got a reply from them. Well, good luck and maybe I'll see you there :smile: how are you preparing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeh thats good, its always good just to make sure. Well ive had my first interview at liverpool and it went really well so im kind of confident now. I found a couple of questions they have been asking in previous years and tried to write in-depth answers for them. But you should always be prepared for unprepared questioms that they may ask. Ive had a couple of practice interviewss with my teachers just to develop on my confidence. Im sooo glad we dont have to take an aptitude test like some other unis. Just be confident and make sure to give well-developed answers. So yeh man goodluck, will probably see you there! How have you prepared? By the way, whats your name bro?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Yeh thats good, its always good just to make sure. Well ive had my first interview at liverpool and it went really well so im kind of confident now. I found a couple of questions they have been asking in previous years and tried to write in-depth answers for them. But you should always be prepared for unprepared questioms that they may ask. Ive had a couple of practice interviewss with my teachers just to develop on my confidence. Im sooo glad we dont have to take an aptitude test like some other unis. Just be confident and make sure to give well-developed answers. So yeh man goodluck, will probably see you there! How have you prepared? By the way, whats your name bro?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've got an offer from dmu so I'm not too fussed about Bradford anymore, I'm a little more confident now. But yeah, I'm doing a similar thing, writing answers to interview questions. I'm a girl lol, you'll find out on the day if I come across you

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've got an offer from dmu so I'm not too fussed about Bradford anymore, I'm a little more confident now. But yeah, I'm doing a similar thing, writing answers to interview questions. I'm a girl lol, you'll find out on the day if I come across you

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thats good. Same same, i got an offer from dmu and uni of wolverhampton. Just got interviews for bradford and uclan left. Oooh lol my bad, sorry. Yeh hopefully
Thats good. Same same, i got an offer from dmu and uni of wolverhampton. Just got interviews for bradford and uclan left. Oooh lol my bad, sorry. Yeh hopefully

Wow well done!! They're all rolling in for you aren't they. Which will be your firm and insurance?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply