The Student Room Group

Confused about this guy please help

Meet this guy both early 20's

Works at my local coffee shop,

Got sort of friendly ect talking about interests (have quite a few things in common so talk about when ever he serves )

Said on two occasions I was a very polite person.

Just thought he was being friendly

Then he started staring/gazing at me for more than 10secs.

I know he was staring at me as I'd look up from my drink and he'd be staring right at me, and there'd be none else sat around/near me.

Even if he was talking someone else he still turn and stare from time to time.

Started giving me free drink passes

His other workmates aren't like this.

I did start to like him but was to nervous to say anything incase he didn't like me

Seemed different around me.

Found out he was single & had been for 4years

Then last week found on Facebook that he's just stared dating someone which I wasn't too bother about as nothing really happened between us.

But I went to day sat down for my coffee and every know and then i would look up from my iPad and he would be gazing straight at me/sort of in trance. Wasn't smiling but had a face like concerned/ I want you but can't have /your to good for me (bit hard to explain). Then when I'd stare back he'd stare for about few secs then turn away, this happened about 4/5 times in the hour I was their.

Even when he was sort of in a group convo with a workmate/customer he still turn around and stared why.

If he dating someone else why would he still be staring at me.
Maybe he's thinking 'dam, why didn't I ask her out first', you could see what happens, if you aren't as keen on him as he is on you then make it clear just in case

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by aristocats_
Maybe he's thinking 'dam, why didn't I ask her out first', you could see what happens, if you aren't as keen on him as he is on you then make it clear just in case

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks so he's wish he'd ask me out know

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending