The Student Room Group

ACT and SAT scores

Hi everyone!

Just thought I'd post here to see what scores you guys are getting and where you're hoping to study!

I got ACT Composite of 33 so I'm extremely happy with it! I'll hopefully be applying to Harvard, Stanford, Rice, Duke, Washington Uni in St. Louis.
Don't mean to hurt but you might want to consider boosting it up even more. Loads of 34/35/36s get rejected by all of the schools you mention here. I myself was partially a victim:biggrin:
Original post by Dr_in_the_making
Hi everyone!

Just thought I'd post here to see what scores you guys are getting and where you're hoping to study!

I got ACT Composite of 33 so I'm extremely happy with it! I'll hopefully be applying to Harvard, Stanford, Rice, Duke, Washington Uni in St. Louis.

Original post by speedbird26
Don't mean to hurt but you might want to consider boosting it up even more. Loads of 34/35/36s get rejected by all of the schools you mention here. I myself was partially a victim:biggrin:

How did you both prepare for the exams? :smile:
Reply 3
I got 2170 (superscore), through about 6 months total of self study.
I got 2150 for my third time, a real disappointment after 2 years of self-study and mostly 2300+ practice tests.

I haven't taken the ACT yet, but I get 32-35 on my practice tests.

I hope to go to either USC or Penn, but Vassar and Oberlin are also high on my list. I'm applying to 14 schools as of right now though, so I'd rather not list all of them.
Original post by ForlornUnicorn
I got 2150 for my third time, a real disappointment after 2 years of self-study and mostly 2300+ practice tests.

I haven't taken the ACT yet, but I get 32-35 on my practice tests.

I hope to go to either USC or Penn, but Vassar and Oberlin are also high on my list. I'm applying to 14 schools as of right now though, so I'd rather not list all of them.

I got into USC with a lower SAT score so you're fine!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by savoir-faire
I got into USC with a lower SAT score so you're fine!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats on that!! And thanks for the encouragement! :smile: But I'm applying for Film, so...

Quick Reply

Latest