The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

are british women becoming

Scroll to see replies

Original post by EscapeArtistsNeverDie
No, they wouldn't. A 12 year old isn't even fully developed. They absolutely cannot be considered responsible for making an informed decision regarding sex with an adult.

Posted from TSR Mobile

thats rubbish.
When i was that age there were enough people in my school having sex
It wasn't long ago under 16s were allowed to get married.
underage girls having been having sex for centuries.
And again i actually disagree with it but kids can make an informed decision at a young age.
Original post by sherlockfan
wow. what??:s-smilie:
no way would i have considered myself able to decide whether i wanted sex when i was 12.
why arent you blaming the men who are willing to take advantage of such young girls?

yeah but not everyone is like you though.
and i am blaming them as well.
They deserve to hang
Original post by matthewduncan
thats rubbish.
When i was that age there were enough people in my school having sex
It wasn't long ago under 16s were allowed to get married.
underage girls having been having sex for centuries.
And again i actually disagree with it but kids can make an informed decision at a young age.

Does that make it right? No.
Homosexuality also used to be illegal. We move away from outdated ideas. I bet those children from your school weren't being groomed by adults though, were they?
The fact remains that an adult can manipulate a 12 year old child, because a 12 year old child simply lacks the knowledge and maturity to objectively judge the consequences of sleeping with an adult. The adult, however, does possess the ability to see the implications of such an action. It is the adults responsibility to do the right thing based upon this knowledge, because the child is exactly that; a child.
To call the child a "slag" and have them share the blame for the actions of a deranged adult is victim blaming, and frankly, sick.

Posted from TSR Mobile
They deserve to hang

Who deserves to hang?

Posted from TSR Mobile
They deserve to hang

I was like most children are at that age..
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by EscapeArtistsNeverDie
Who deserves to hang?

Posted from TSR Mobile

the paedos
Who am I to complain exactly?
British women aren't very good looking as well
Original post by iodo345
British women aren't very good looking as well

What's with the unkept/untidy bun on top of head 'look' it's like they're unwashed and rolled out of bed. Ffs get a comb. :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SMEGGGY
What's with the unkept/untidy bun on top of head 'look' it's like they're unwashed and rolled out of bed. Ffs get a comb. :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes I remember at school there were chavettes with this look some even pregnant at 15/16

A sad state of affairs what is becoming of people now tbh
Original post by iodo345
Yes I remember at school there were chavettes with this look some even pregnant at 15/16

A sad state of affairs what is becoming of people now tbh

Nasty

Grown females have this look, which is much more harrowing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by samsinghhh
british indian women are more slutty. they ain't got any reputation at all .

Seeing as how you have bumped up a three year old thread about women, it seems to me that you have no respect for women and that all your posts are of a similar opinion. You have no right to generalise about women because by the tone of your language on here, you are just a little boy who has little to no experience of women and you need to look at yourself before you start looking at anyone else.
As an addition to that, you might learn some decent punctuation and grammar. I hope your studies are not connected to the English language, because if they are, you are likely to fail miserably as you are likely to do with women when you go around calling them sluts.
Reply 232
Original post by samboJ
"Teaching women to be like ladies"?!??! Who the f*** do you think you are? I'm ashamed to be male sometimes....

It's their choice how they live their life. Men are allowed to sleep around - so are women. It's basic equality and it's showing human progress. How about you get yourself out of the dark ages? Embrace modern society.

Marry me?
Original post by Technocracy
Its because there is no resistance to the globalist Frankfurt school social engineering that has been accelerating since the 60s. The latest fad is Tinder and given the fact that it is free and provides an opportunity for immediate, secret and potentially endless female promiscuity in a population that is already dangerously multicultural, it is clear that that the white christian moral society is being deliberately being subverted.

My solution? The best of white christianity and South Asia. Look out for your neighbours and the conduct of their kin and offspring. Gently advise if their daughters conduct is dragging your community in to disrepute and allow their extended family to administer physical punishments if that conduct shows no sign of improvement.

"Daughters"? What about your young men and how they behave? But then in many cultures it's easy to beat young women into submission than it is to do so to young men or they might fight back, or is it really just down to the fact that in many cultures, especially Asian - I have seen this on a wide scale in the area where I live - that young Asian men are permitted to behave as they wish in public and young women are kept on a very tight rein.
To be fair men and women are equal in a lot of things but not everything.
Also this conversation is about women not men.
I just think british women are getting an increasingly bad rep , and this rep is a worldwide thing.
There is nothing wrong with having a chill button, a bit of class and value on your vagina

Honestly I had to read this properly to make sure it wasn’t a joke- why the **** should British girls care about what they do or what you or the rest of the world think about it? As a British girl myself I don’t partake but I have friends that do- and you want to know a secret ? (They don’t give a **** what you think about them).
Let them live, find yourself a cute little old lady who grew up in the 60s, and concern yourself with your own life and how you can improve yourself rather than others- and, please, **** off with your judgement , no one has to worry about what people like you think of them, because I doubt your opinion is exactly a measure of class lmao🤷🏽*♀️
Threads like these are becoming dull...
Its because there is no resistance to the globalist Frankfurt school social engineering that has been accelerating since the 60s. The latest fad is Tinder and given the fact that it is free and provides an opportunity for immediate, secret and potentially endless female promiscuity in a population that is already dangerously multicultural, it is clear that that the white christian moral society is being deliberately being subverted.

My solution? The best of white christianity and South Asia. Look out for your neighbours and the conduct of their kin and offspring. Gently advise if their daughters conduct is dragging your community in to disrepute and allow their extended family to administer physical punishments if that conduct shows no sign of improvement.

So in summary : beat your daughters if you think they’re making you look bad!
Honestly mate, you’re a revolutionary
(What the **** is wrong with you)
Its gotta be done. We can't physically change the technology, but we can put the fear of god in to them. The only way is to batter Jamaicans and other vermin that exploit them.

Okay, this is massively outdated, I respect religion and all but not everyone’s religious- and define vermin? Because I’m worried this may contain racist undertones, and I just want to be clear on that.
Also, raised in a religious family and been through domestic abuse myself , no fear of God in me- so maybe it doesn’t have a 100% success rate.
Original post by nadiakuci
Okay, this is massively outdated, I respect religion and all but not everyone’s religious- and define vermin? Because I’m worried this may contain racist undertones, and I just want to be clear on that.
Also, raised in a religious family and been through domestic abuse myself , no fear of God in me- so maybe it doesn’t have a 100% success rate.

Don’t feed the troll
Ok we all know british women are not all sluts.
There are plenty of nice ones out there,I know of many myself but it has dawned on me that we are beginning to see more and more girls that drink to oblivion,go on holiday to magaluf and sleep around.
Whats worse its like the more and more people look down on these girls who do things like this the more and more they do it.
Its like they are rebelling.
Isnt it about time we started teaching women to act like ladies and start frowning upon such acts?
what can we do to change the way a large number of british are behaving.
More slut shaming?
Ladette to lady classes in school and college?

First and foremost the class of our society has all but gone down the drain. 65% of the girls who I went to school with have kids, some have two some have 3- at the age of 20/21. Most of the girls with 2/3 kids have them with different partners- it's almost as much as the man smashing, making the woman pregnant and doing a runner- so it's not their responsibility. The lesser educated have the first kid at 14/15/16. I can understand back in the day during the baby boom kids was having kids but that was to repopulate after war.

Latest

Trending

Trending