The Student Room Group

Is anyone else in this situation?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 21
Original post by Thahleel
This has a 3 month deposit of £3000

HUH! Seriously? wooooow that's mad sorry I didn't see that. Have you tried liberty living? Urban nest? Mansion student? unite students? scape living? There's bound to be something!
Original post by Dijonnay
HUH! Seriously? wooooow that's mad sorry I didn't see that. Have you tried liberty living? Urban nest? Mansion student? unite students? scape living? There's bound to be something!

Yep all of them only have £300 a week rooms which are way out of my budget.
Reply 24
Hello
In which city do you need accommodation?

Reply please asap.

Regards

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
Yep all of them only have £300 a week rooms which are way out of my budget.

They all say £189 and upward so misleading. I think you would be better off renting your own place it's cheaper.
Reply 26
This room is looking promising

Did you call them??
Original post by shepkpk
Hello
In which city do you need accommodation?

Reply please asap.

Regards

Posted from TSR Mobile

London, around the Cass Business School area.
Did you call them??

Yep, I just gotta get the deposit sorted through my bank now. I hope this room doesn't go by the end of tomorrow
Reply 29
Yep, I just gotta get the deposit sorted through my bank now. I hope this room doesn't go by the end of tomorrow

That's good, can't they secure it for you? Are you going to view it before sealing the deal?
That's good, can't they secure it for you? Are you going to view it before sealing the deal?

They've reserved it I think, and no I just want a room ATM I'm not fussed at the condition of it but I expect it to be good, they got around 80 rooms left.
Reply 31
They've reserved it I think, and no I just want a room ATM I'm not fussed at the condition of it but I expect it to be good, they got around 80 rooms left.

Ok well if they've got 80 rooms left you're defo guaranteed one. Hope I helped.:smile:
Original post by Huskaris
You can do IFRM through clearing now? Jesus.

Apparently with BBB

I kinda feel mugged off now. Worked immensely hard this year for the AAA requirement.
Original post by Abdul-Karim
Apparently with BBB

I kinda feel mugged off now. Worked immensely hard this year for the AAA requirement.

Who got in with BBB? Did you apply for IFRM?
Who got in with BBB? Did you apply for IFRM?

Yeah..

Someone on another thread say they got in through clearing with BBB
Yeah..

Someone on another thread say they got in through clearing with BBB

Was the course really that out of demand that they accept students with those grades?

This is ridiculous.
Was the course really that out of demand that they accept students with those grades?

This is ridiculous.

Seems like it
Apparently with BBB

BBB?!??! I got AAAA and they made me feel like they were doing me a favour letting me in.

To be fair, it was **** though.
Original post by Huskaris
BBB?!??! I got AAAA and they made me feel like they were doing me a favour letting me in.

To be fair, it was **** though.

Yeah.. I know, I worked **** hard and managed to get A*A*A and I find they're accepting BBB to fill places?

What are you doing now you've graduated?

Congrats with a 2:1 btw.
Yeah.. I know, I worked **** hard and managed to get A*A*A and I find they're accepting BBB to fill places?

What are you doing now you've graduated?

Congrats with a 2:1 btw.

Cheers man, I absolutely hated it there and it made me realise a career in banking isn't for me. I currently work in accounts in a media agency.

Quick Reply

Latest