The Student Room Group

Tyrion Draws - post what you want me to draw and I'll do it!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by trustmeimlying1
dont be tight:angry:
rep it.

or you're next!

lel k.

Try and make me look extra stoned and turn the dirt on the mirror into magical fairy sparkles.

Please. :colone:
Reply 22
Looking forward to see some of the end results. :yes:
My avi with colour
lol she trolled you n00bs
Original post by ComebackArrow
lol she trolled you n00bs

Err no I haven't. Juts drawn my first one which was a PM request, so I've PMd it back. It takes time to draw each picture you know :tongue:
Original post by Autistic Merit

Please. :colone:

Mmmm gonna have fun with this one :teehee:

I'm doing them in order though (unless it's something complicated, in which case, I'll take my time because I have to research it to make sure I don't **** it up) so won't get to draw the lovely Zac for a while :sad:
Original post by Another
Can you draw an anthropomorphic monkey riding an anthropomorphic cow like a rodeo? For uh... reasons.

(Didn't realise that you also drew manga! :lol:)

Will do, will take longer though as I want to research that befiore I do it :lol:
A dalek exterminating a platoon of cybermen?

Not actually sure what that means?
Reply 31
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Not actually sure what that means?

:confused:

Lips... On your face?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tyz :ahee:

Will you do me one I can use as an avatar pwees? you can be creative :colone:
Reply 33
Draw yourself as a family guy character.
Come on then. :redface:
Tyrion_Lannister
X

The Queen in a space suit jumping around on the surface of the moon with Prince Philip planting the British flag. David Cameron is organising his cabinet into an exploration party and Ed Miliband is organising his shadow cabinet to set up a long table ready for a picnic. Nigel Farage is there too with Paul Nuttall where together they are complaining about the possibility of immigrant aliens return to Earth. The stage is being set up by Bob the Builder and Wendy, Postman Pat is delivering invitations to that evening's show which is a special edition of BBC Question Time with a panel consisting of George Osborne, Ed Balls, Tim Aker and Jo Brand. The food is being prepared by Mary Berry. Tony Abbott is standing on a plinth organising the whole project. A US Space Shuttle is flying in bringing lots of paying passengers ready for a party. It will be the world's best satirical drawing. Rep, rep and rep if you do this.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Got a few art requests on another thread and a couple of PMs, so thought this would be fun. I'm not claiming to be a great artist, I'm just someone who doodles some manga style characters every now and again.

The rules

Post a photo of what you want me to draw - can be anything - you, someone else, a celeb, a scene, whatever. If you don't want to publicly post it, PM me.

Tell me what kind of stuff you want. E.G "me, in a batman suit kicking a bad guy's ass", or "just a headshot" or whatever. If you don't specify a specific scenario or something, I'll either just do a headshot or get creative :teehee:

I'll post the drawing and quote you when I'm done - obviously there will be a time delay, as I actually have to draw it. If it breaks the rules for whatever reason, I'll PM it to you instead.

Have fun :h:

I think it would be absolutely brilliant if you draw this legend

draw yourself in a style that best suits your personality, i.e. not how you want to be perceived but do things that represent the deeper things, thing that you're not comfortable saying but are happy letting us interpret for ourselves. Also you could contain elements of inspirational people or your future aspirations, sort of like bring everything about you together onto the paper but obviously simplify it because I'd imagine it would take a while.

Or just do you with a background from snow white because that'd just be beautiful.

Nah I wanna see you as a queen, with a glamorous crown and eccentric makeup, go out there fully and capture yourself in your dreams gaga-esque with Marilyn influences, just slay it #danceinthedark
(edited 9 years ago)
Can you draw my face?
Original post by manchesterunited15

This bastard was hard to draw. He looks like he's missing a few chromosomes, but here he is!

Guys I'm going to dye my hair now, and I have a lot of requests, but as soon as I can I will draw them :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest