The Student Room Group

Tyrion Draws - post what you want me to draw and I'll do it!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by manchesterunited15
Ben pls :frown:

Original post by BenAssirati

Haha, so mean though. :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 61
Can you draw meeeeeee? :biggrin:

Original post by PythianLegume
Totally looks like Paul Scholes, what with the blonde hair. :tongue:

He looks quite blonde in that picture tbf
He looks quite blonde in that picture tbf

That is true.

Jelly bro?

I would like you to draw the concept of an idea, afraid I am unable to provide a picture.
Jelly bro?

so sexy

no homo
BBC?

Good Lord.
Original post by Viva Emptiness
Good Lord.

Hm?

(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 71
Draw winterfell all of it :tongue:

legit looks like a fish
Draw me!
Original post by ChickenMadness
legit looks like a fish

Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Got a few art requests on another thread and a couple of PMs, so thought this would be fun. I'm not claiming to be a great artist, I'm just someone who doodles some manga style characters every now and again.

The rules

Post a photo of what you want me to draw - can be anything - you, someone else, a celeb, a scene, whatever. If you don't want to publicly post it, PM me.

Tell me what kind of stuff you want. E.G "me, in a batman suit kicking a bad guy's ass", or "just a headshot" or whatever. If you don't specify a specific scenario or something, I'll either just do a headshot or get creative :teehee:

I'll post the drawing and quote you when I'm done - obviously there will be a time delay, as I actually have to draw it. If it breaks the rules for whatever reason, I'll PM it to you instead.

Have fun :h:

Can you draw me Gary the snail? :puppyeyes:
Original post by 99DeadBaboons
Me

Spoiler

Working on this next :biggrin:
Original post by Tilly-Elizabeth
Can you draw me Gary the snail? :puppyeyes:

Yep :h:
Also everyone who's PMd me - you WILL get a drawing! It'll just be done tomorrow :h:
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Got a few art requests on another thread and a couple of PMs, so thought this would be fun. I'm not claiming to be a great artist, I'm just someone who doodles some manga style characters every now and again.

The rules

Post a photo of what you want me to draw - can be anything - you, someone else, a celeb, a scene, whatever. If you don't want to publicly post it, PM me.

Tell me what kind of stuff you want. E.G "me, in a batman suit kicking a bad guy's ass", or "just a headshot" or whatever. If you don't specify a specific scenario or something, I'll either just do a headshot or get creative :teehee:

I'll post the drawing and quote you when I'm done - obviously there will be a time delay, as I actually have to draw it. If it breaks the rules for whatever reason, I'll PM it to you instead.

Have fun :h:

My request: draw yourself in a very suggestive fashion. I will leave all the rest your imagination. And your drawing skills. When you finish, you could post it here.

Thanks!

:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest