The Student Room Group

Tyrion Draws - post what you want me to draw and I'll do it!

Got a few art requests on another thread and a couple of PMs, so thought this would be fun. I'm not claiming to be a great artist, I'm just someone who doodles some manga style characters every now and again.

The rules

Post a photo of what you want me to draw - can be anything - you, someone else, a celeb, a scene, whatever. If you don't want to publicly post it, PM me.

Tell me what kind of stuff you want. E.G "me, in a batman suit kicking a bad guy's ass", or "just a headshot" or whatever. If you don't specify a specific scenario or something, I'll either just do a headshot or get creative :teehee:

I'll post the drawing and quote you when I'm done - obviously there will be a time delay, as I actually have to draw it. If it breaks the rules for whatever reason, I'll PM it to you instead.

Have fun :h:

Scroll to see replies

Also my black letraset has died so any black haired people, you're all gonna have to wait sadly
spiderman with a pug face (the dog) in the famous upside down scene kissing Mary-Jane while Gwenn Stacy cries in the background
lol I was actually thinking about making one of these threads as an excuse to make me do more paintings. Played games instead though.
Me

Spoiler

(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by rayquaza17
spiderman with a pug face (the dog) in the famous upside down scene kissing Mary-Jane while Gwenn Stacy cries in the background

Haha will take a bit of research but I'll do it :tongue:

Original post by manchesterunited15

Will do it
Reply 7
image (34).jpg

My dog, but with a cartoon style head :smile:
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister

Will do it

The feels guy, but manga style
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Got a few art requests on another thread and a couple of PMs, so thought this would be fun. I'm not claiming to be a great artist, I'm just someone who doodles some manga style characters every now and again.

The rules

Post a photo of what you want me to draw - can be anything - you, someone else, a celeb, a scene, whatever. If you don't want to publicly post it, PM me.

Tell me what kind of stuff you want. E.G "me, in a batman suit kicking a bad guy's ass", or "just a headshot" or whatever. If you don't specify a specific scenario or something, I'll either just do a headshot or get creative :teehee:

I'll post the drawing and quote you when I'm done - obviously there will be a time delay, as I actually have to draw it. If it breaks the rules for whatever reason, I'll PM it to you instead.

Have fun :h:

Tyrion Lannister Draw My Life FTW!!!!
Original post by trustmeimlying1
Tyrion Lannister Draw My Life FTW!!!!

this
A Koala and a pigeon on a date at Nando's in Croydon.
Original post by ChickenMadness
this

dont be tight:angry:
rep it.

or you're next!
Reply 14
draw yourself as a simpsons character
A pretty cupcake!!!!

any kind ya like!!!! :h:
Reply 17
Draw Tyrion Lannister!
Can you draw an anthropomorphic monkey riding an anthropomorphic cow like a rodeo? For uh... reasons.

(Didn't realise that you also drew manga! :lol:)
(edited 9 years ago)
Was genuinely expecting far more dirty requests. Kinda disappointed with this forum, tbh.

Quick Reply

Latest